Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Your Vintage Department Store

The folks at Buddah Apps are great - great products that work and do what they say they do and the support is excellent. Thank you Buddah!

dogcaretech

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.

THE WONDERFUL GIFTS

WONDERFUUUULLLLL AND ALL FREE FOR LIFE. Incredibile sono molto felice l'app è fantastica!!! con le immagini in movimento tipo zoom è eccezzionale. Vi Amo grazie

Cakebox.ME

Does this app work? The options that appear , are the least likely items related to the product, or items that have been back dated...

EvergreenEve

This app does what it says on the tin. Can't believe this thing is free. I just wish I could figure out how to swap the position of it relative to my reviews

Mistur

Very easy to install and looks nice although I think I would like to skip the shades and have a little less movement on the ,,also bought" items. Would have liked to be able to translate the ,,add to chart" button though. Look forward to see if this will indeed increase sales.

October 15, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for the great review! It means so much to us :) Also, we have sent you an email, saying that we can help you make some design changes. If you want us to help you with that, please reply to our email from contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Have a lovely day!

MayOutdoor

It always changes my theme and my product keep missing. can't say why but it feel's low, any one can answer why it change my store theme?

October 15, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered problems when using our app.
However, our app does not have the capacity to change a clients theme and I this that not a single app on the Shopify App Store can do this.

The themes can be changed by someone with access to your Store Admin, which we don't have.

Also, we tried to contact you via email and we didn't reply any answer. If you would give us more detail on the issue you encountered we can try to identify the problem. We hope to hear from you!

The Shoe Fairy

Love this app and the support is great! It displays beautifully. Just waiting for them to customize the display on mobile to make it more mobile friendly. Otherwise, highly recommend.

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)
Please know that we are continuously working to improve our app and we hope you will find pretty soon some great results!

EC Mates

wonderful function add on in our website, thanks to Cross sell pro, and much appreciated for free to use~~~

October 15, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Honestly it was a pleasure working on this app also :) We hope you continue enjoying it!

LUXXE.US

Best cross sell product I have used to date. Only drawback is you cant exclude certain products in cross sell

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us!

The good news you will be able to create manual collections in the new version which will be soon released. I hope you will enjoy it!