Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Thermocare

The app is really intuitive, the support really kind, reactive and really helpful. When you have a problem or a specific request, do not hesitate to contact them.

May 8, 2020

Thank you for the great review! It was a real pleasure working with you and we are happy we could help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

White Black Grey

I'm really pleased with this app, especially the new updated version that allows customisation. I installed it to add 'you may also like' cross sell options to my product pages and it does that incredibly well. I love the dynamic effect of the moving image panels as well.
The customer service at Buddha Apps is great. In the previous version of the app, I contacted them to ask if they could change the colour scheme for me, and they did so within the day. Great communication. Highly recommend this app and developer.

Sam - White Black Grey Ltd.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much Sam for the great review! It means so much to us, especially after so much work and testing for this new version of the app!

We are happy we could help and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again!

Have an amazing day!

www.postcardsmarket.com

Just wow! I don't have 7 stars possibility - but this time I would give 7 stars rating. Is exactly what I am looking for a time already: to cross selling and to promote different products. and with this new update, the fact that I can control a bit some products to be promoted it helps me a lot! Thank you again for great job you did! All the best from Postcardsmarket store! Mihnea

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback!
It means the world to us and we are so happy that you find our app useful :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Carlton Men's Club

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

May 8, 2020

Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊

You are amazing!

Knots of Grace

Easy to install and use. Just what I was needing to make my shop more user friendly. Looking forward to see the results from adding it!

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

We wish you a lovely day!

Online Breastpump Rental

Thanks for creating this app very useful. I would suggest, the tweak needed would be the capacity to change how product images appear.

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and I am sorry about the late reply!
It have been some crazy weeks since we launched our second version of the app. Also, good news! Now you have in the new Design section of our app the possibility to change some image setups. If you need help with that, just contact us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to help you!

Vanity by Neylan

The app works pretty well. It does what it is intended for and it also has a pretty cool design. Good job guys!

May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) You are great !

Qoeur.fr

Merci pour votre précieuse application, en plus elle est gratuite, quoi demander de mieux ? Hâte de voir les resultats !

April 21, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique :) Notre objectif était d'offrir la première application de Cross Sell gratuite. Nous espérons que vous continuerez à en profiter d'elle!

Kingsmarket

You guys did a great job on this application. its a very good one. Keep up the good job. More grease

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

Have an amazing day!

Flexmonkey Polewear

Up and running within 5 minutes. Great add to our shop. It is limited to "also bought" and adding a star review to each product, it works perfectly.

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means the world to us !

Also, please know that in just a few days we will release more features which we are sure you will love!