Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

YOU Designs Gifts

Looks good! But I hope there's also an option where will the pop ups be located, at the middle right side? left side?..but so far, looks helpful.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much to us!

Indeed there isn't a feature at the moment on where to put the recommendations on the product page. However, we can do this for you.
If you could just send us an email at contact@buddhaapps.com, we will be happy to make this change for you.

That Bunny Farm

Thank you so much for this awesome app! I am so happy and excited, it looks and works great!
Really has made a huge difference to my store!

November 28, 2019

We are so glad to hear this! So happy that you enjoy using our app :)

Nu-mart Store

três bon! je l'aime , je l'espere que tu proffite aussi...............................................

November 28, 2019

Nous vous remercions pour vos impressions! J'espère que vous continuerez à apprécier l'utilisation de notre application :)

Catify Cat Shop

Just installed and it is exactly what you would expect if you are trying to cross-sell. Could not find feature which would let me to select which products to cross-sell though.

November 28, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It is so important for us!
The good news is that we will pretty soon release a new version which will allow you to create manual recommendations too :)

Magic Find Apparel

It's free, what can you say? The tiles for products are dynamic as well which is great. If I was able to choose which product, collection to feature that would've been great, but again, for a free app, this is great.

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!
The great news is that pretty soon you will be able to choose your collections manually :) Will keep you updated when we release the upgraded version of the Cross Sell Pro app.

New You

good app .
i like use and its FREE , which is cool thing for who just starting their business good luck

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)

I hope our Cross Sell Pro app will help growing your business!

Love Ted

fantastic app. developers should be proud! It works smoothly and without a problem. im already seeing results

November 13, 2019

We are so glad to hear this! We are happy that you like our app :)

GENEW US

i highly recommend this app,customer support is great and the app is very easy to use no worries about coding the app automatically does everything

November 13, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you! We are so glad that you are happy with our Cross Sell Pro app!

Alilight.net

Awesome appreciate it
I really like this app .it works super amazing thanks for sharing the details

November 13, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us!

We are glad that you like our app, we hope you continue to enjoy using it :)

Have a great day!

POSTURE X

This app is amazing and I am glad I found it because most of the apps available are paid but this one is completely free and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Highly recommended!

November 13, 2019

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us :)