Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

Leavency

Bonne application, je recommande !

September 16, 2019

Nous vous remercions pour vos impressions!

Nous vous souhaitons une belle journée!

HempSharp

I'm excited to see how this really nice app is going to perform, it looks to be a very good addition to my store

September 16, 2019

We are so happy to hear this!
If you have any other questions about how our app is working, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to answer them :)
Thank you for the great review!

OneWeek.Com

Hi, we just added this app and enabled it today, it looks to be a good app and I'm looking forward to seeing it in use in the future

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means so much!

If anytime you need our help, don't hesitate to reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com

Have an amazing day!

Skate to Save

This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute! This is fantastic! Cute way of fading in and out the products and makes it super cute!

September 16, 2019

We're so excited to read your review! Thank you so much for the positive feedback :)

Have a lovely day!

CureNat

Really helping staff, very good app, thank you very much Buddha app staff !! They help me to translate very fast !

September 16, 2019

It was a real pleasure working with you! Don't hesitate to reach us anytime you need our help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Egg n Chips London

Unfortunately this app doesn't do what it says, it promotes items which haven't sold and promotes womens products to men etc

September 16, 2019

I am so sorry you did't have a good experience using our app :(

The algorithm our app uses is based on the real data of the store orders. Until now it seemed to work ok for our other customers and the recommendations were the accurate ones. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for this app to exist.

I suspect that some kind of error might have interfered. It is a brand new app and as you can imagine, sometimes issues might occur in the beginning. I am sure our team can solve the problem and make the app work perfectly for you.

If you wish to reinstall it the app, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will make our best to solve the problem.

I really hope to hear from you!

Have a great day!

superdealsshopping.net

Es gefällt mir toll, und hoffe dadurch mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is so important for us your appreciation. We hope also that our app will help you increase your sales!
Have an great day!

Fashion, Art & Jewelry

I Used This Application to help me to make my store look better and help me to make more purchase.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review!
It is so important to us!

We are so glad to hear this and we hope too that the use of our app will translate in a considerable increase into your sales !
Have an amazing day!

My Baby My Todder

This App has the potential to optimize my sales quickly to six-figures in less little than a year. However, time will tell. I just bought the App, how can I provide this information??

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us :)
We hope also that our app will help not only with the aesthetics, but to see an improvement in sales!

Regarding your question, I am not sure I understood it. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with more details regarding what information you need from us and we will try to help you as soon as we can.

Thank you!

Papagaio Health Cafe

I think the pics are too big for my theme... could be a way to change the size? Easy to install and do the job very well. Just waiting to see if will make any impact on our store. Thanks a lot

September 2, 2019

Hello, Thank you for the nice review, it means so much to us!
Regarding the pics, at the moment the best pictures to fit perfectly into our widgets are at 1:4 ratio. I looked into your store and I saw that you are using square photos.
At the moment it will be difficult to make considerable changes to the widget design, as we would have to make them for all our clients. But we are working on a solution for the square pictures which will be released with our apps new version pretty soon.

However, I passed to our developer to have a look on your store and see how much can he improve at your widgets appearance, at least the white panel with the version to be better centred. We will let you know once resolved from our email address, contact@buddhaapps.com

For any other questions you can reach us anytime at the same address.

Thank you again for trusting us!