Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Robes Manice

Super practical application and very easy to use!
Moreover it is totally free

November 1, 2019

We are so glad that you are happy with our app! Thank you so much for the great review!

Kosha Yoga Co

While this app is super easy to install and works wonderfully, most of the features aren't customisable as yet. However, the team at Buddha apps was super helpful and made the changes I requested promptly. Couldn't be happier with the experience ! Keep up the great work.

November 1, 2019

Thank you for noticing our strong points and for the great review!
As I am sure you already know, pretty soon we will release a new version with a lot more customisations in place.

Until then, I hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Perfezione Lingerie

GREAT! It's not the most customisable app in the world, since you can only select the headline and nothing else like, buttom's color or change the way the products are displayed, but come on is for FREE! And it works really nice so far! So def give it a go.

Your Vintage Department Store

The folks at Buddah Apps are great - great products that work and do what they say they do and the support is excellent. Thank you Buddah!

dogcaretech

I used this app to improve my site, and its really easy to use and understand. Props to the minds behind this app.

THE WONDERFUL GIFTS

WONDERFUUUULLLLL AND ALL FREE FOR LIFE. Incredibile sono molto felice l'app è fantastica!!! con le immagini in movimento tipo zoom è eccezzionale. Vi Amo grazie

Cakebox.ME

Does this app work? The options that appear , are the least likely items related to the product, or items that have been back dated...

EvergreenEve

This app does what it says on the tin. Can't believe this thing is free. I just wish I could figure out how to swap the position of it relative to my reviews

Mistur

Very easy to install and looks nice although I think I would like to skip the shades and have a little less movement on the ,,also bought" items. Would have liked to be able to translate the ,,add to chart" button though. Look forward to see if this will indeed increase sales.

October 15, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for the great review! It means so much to us :) Also, we have sent you an email, saying that we can help you make some design changes. If you want us to help you with that, please reply to our email from contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Have a lovely day!

MayOutdoor

It always changes my theme and my product keep missing. can't say why but it feel's low, any one can answer why it change my store theme?

October 15, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered problems when using our app.
However, our app does not have the capacity to change a clients theme and I this that not a single app on the Shopify App Store can do this.

The themes can be changed by someone with access to your Store Admin, which we don't have.

Also, we tried to contact you via email and we didn't reply any answer. If you would give us more detail on the issue you encountered we can try to identify the problem. We hope to hear from you!