Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

The Shoe Fairy

Love this app and the support is great! It displays beautifully. Just waiting for them to customize the display on mobile to make it more mobile friendly. Otherwise, highly recommend.

October 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)
Please know that we are continuously working to improve our app and we hope you will find pretty soon some great results!

EC Mates

wonderful function add on in our website, thanks to Cross sell pro, and much appreciated for free to use~~~

October 15, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! Honestly it was a pleasure working on this app also :) We hope you continue enjoying it!

LUXXE.US

Best cross sell product I have used to date. Only drawback is you cant exclude certain products in cross sell

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much to us!

The good news you will be able to create manual collections in the new version which will be soon released. I hope you will enjoy it!

Mareli Desserts

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.
Have a great day!

LIV FRSH

I use this for my online clothing brand. I love how easy it is to use. I will recommend to a friend.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much! It means the world to us :)
We hope you continue enjoy using our app!

Luxtings

Great simple app that plugs right into your template and creates another set of products on your product page.

October 8, 2019

We are so glad that you find our app easy to use! Thank you so much for the great review!

We wish you a lot of sales!

lemisfix

The app is easy to use. Their support is great. They may help to modify the design as your request. Quick response and good working.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Anytime you need our help, don't hesitate t reach us!
Have a great day!

ToddlersnToys

It is a very good app recommended by my mentor, i used it to increase sales , its very easy to setup .

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

Have a lovely day!

mimoty

The excellent app just download and used it for more sale and return customer, thanks for providing it for free.

September 27, 2019

We are so happy you find our app useful!
We hope you continue to enjoy using it :)

Thank you for the kind review !

Brooch City

free for life is amazing ,I am just wonder how to earn money for themslves ? and I believe they are not evil like google

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the question!
To be honest you are the first customer asking this and it is so important for us too that you think about us as well!

At the moment we do have another app which has also a payed plan. Even if we invested a lot in the Cross Sell App and we continue to, having another app helps us.

Also, in the next month we will release a new version of Cross Sell app and we will have a payed plan also. But as you saw also, the customers who install now and still have it installed when we release the new version, will be able to use all the new features free for life.

We thought that this is our way to say thank you to our customers who have trusted in us when our app was just launched and with limited features. It means so much when you are at the beginning of your business and see that the customers support you.

I hope we answered your question :)

Have a lovely day!