Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

BlvdCustom

this app is great and considering it is free, it does exactly what we need it for without any complicated settings. the only thing that I wish was adjustable was the format of the little tiles at the bottom of the page. we would have liked to remove the drop shadow and change the text color from white to a different color that would be more visible to shoppers. also, im not sure if we can edit this as I have not seen any editable functions on the application, but being able to edit which products actually pop up in the suggested slides would be a nice option as well

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review and the recommendations!
We are happy to announce that we are close to release the new version of the app which will contain the features you recommended.

As soon as we release them, we will let you know!

www.digerafit.com

The app is very good easy to install and the support team is very responsive. I have a issue to change the position of the badges to a different area and they help me very very fast i recommend!

January 22, 2020

Thank you for the great review!
It was a pleasure working with you and please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our help again.

Apex Sim Racing LLC

Messaged the app builder and asked if they could adjust the placement of the app. it was showing up at the bottom of the page under my yotpo reviews. within a few hours they had adjusted and now my recommendations arent so far down the page!. Great service highly recommend this app

January 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

sugar and spice crafts

Not only is this app fantastic but the guys behind it are brilliant !!
I asked for something and I got it, it now looks streamlined and beautiful.
Thank you so much !!!

January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means the world to us :)

And we wish you many, many sales!

Companhia do Uniforme

I’m still learning, but it covers all my needs and expectations! The code is clean and beautiful. Thank you guys!

January 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It means so much especially since we put a lot or work and passion into this app!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

The Tati Store

Amazing app, highly recommended. This is probably the only really good productive app that is free to use, you have to pay for everything on shopify and even the "free" apps usually just give you useless features so you can upgrade to paid versions. This is just what it says it is and it works.

December 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and appreciation :) It is so important to us!

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app !

Happy Holiday Season!

igizmo4u

Love it's very much It's Real FREE , Thank for good app to everyone, I'm Recommend. Cheer Up to Everyone use.

December 17, 2019

Thank you for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We are happy to hear you enjoy using our app and we hope you continue enjoy it.

Happy Holiday Season!

DORYVAS

Je l'installé aujourd'hui, et je trop aimé, rien à dire, j'attend les resultats pour y après laisser un autre commentaire, mais pour l'instant très content, bravo à toute l'equipe et merci en tout cas :)

December 13, 2019

Merci beaucoup pour vos excellents commentaires! C'est très important pour nous. Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Si jamais vous avez besoin de notre aide, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à contact@buddhaapps.com
Joyeuses Fêtes!

Almasishop

nice app.integrated seamlessly with my theme.i recommend there should be an option of choosing the position of the cross selling feature

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice review, it means a lot to us!

Although at the moment we do not have the feature to position differently the widgets on the product page, we can do it for you. So if you could send us an email at contact@buddhaapps.com and let us know where you want the recommendations to be positioned on, we will gladly do this for you.

Have a great day!

YOU Designs Gifts

Looks good! But I hope there's also an option where will the pop ups be located, at the middle right side? left side?..but so far, looks helpful.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much to us!

Indeed there isn't a feature at the moment on where to put the recommendations on the product page. However, we can do this for you.
If you could just send us an email at contact@buddhaapps.com, we will be happy to make this change for you.

Have a lovely day!