Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
17 de noviembre de 2023

best app to upsell upscale & grow your business

Upper Level Aesthetics
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

18 de octubre de 2023

It has what i needed, fast and easy, great job boys!

Web Wonders :)
Chile
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating! It's much appreciated! We're looking forward to bring more benefits to your store.

Have a lovely day!

10 de octubre de 2023

At Pets Paradise, our primary goal has always been to enhance the shopping experience for our community of pet lovers. With Upsell and Cross-Sell Pro, we've been able to seamlessly introduce our customers to complementary products, adding value to their purchases. The intuitive interface, combined with its AI-driven recommendations, has not only boosted our sales but has made shopping more interactive and personalized for our customers. A game-changer in the truest sense; we wholeheartedly recommend it to any online business looking to maximize its sales potential.

Pets Paradise
5 días usando la aplicación
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

17 de noviembre de 2023

Top Top.

Challenza
Francia
27 días usando la aplicación
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We value all customer feedback and we’re happy to see you enjoy using our app.

14 de febrero de 2024

Es muy sencilla de usar, funciona correctamente y tiene un servicio al cliente muy atento. Pedí que me tradujeran unos clicks para mi página y en menos de 48h ya los tenía hechos.
Lo recomiendo totalmente.

La casa del TPV
España
12 de marzo de 2023

This is the easiest app I have ever used. I am not technology savvy and I struggle when trying to install apps. Not with this one.

Gwyn's T-Shirt, Novelty, and Book Hub
Alrededor de 16 horas usando la aplicación
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 24 de abril de 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that we made the app work perfectly for you.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

8 de mayo de 2023

Ottima app, semplice ed esteticamente bella. Assistenza rapida ed efficiente, abbiamo avuto un problema tecnico risolto in pochissimo tempo

Cose del Posto
Italia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 4 de diciembre de 2023

Thank you for this amazing review and for being with us for the past year! We greatly appreciate the time you took to share your experience with our technical support team.

We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the years to come.

11 de noviembre de 2019

i highly recommend this app,customer support is great and the app is very easy to use no worries about coding the app automatically does everything

GENEW US
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 13 de noviembre de 2019

It was a pleasure working with you! We are so glad that you are happy with our Cross Sell Pro app!

Thank you for the great review!

20 de agosto de 2019

This app is great. Like really great!
It is literally a click of a button, and its installed.
I don't like to touch code, as a blonde I get very nervous when apps ask me to... and this was the easiest by far to install.
It is visually appealing, it does exactly what I was looking for , and super simple.
5/5 :)

Champagne Occasions
Sudáfrica
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 20 de agosto de 2019

Thank you so much for this review, it makes us very happy to see that the feature we worked for so much (1 click to apply) is actually useful!

We are so happy you are enjoying using our app :)

Have a lovely day!

9 de mayo de 2019

Great app I like it makes my website look much better And I think it’s going to bring me more people to my website at customer service is great I will be looking forward for new things with this app keep up the good work thank you for a good response time if you thinking about getting this app for your website yes I recommend it

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) respondió 10 de mayo de 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! We do hope that our app complements our clients stores and we hope it will bring only positive feedback to you as well! Have a lovely day!