Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 décembre 2019

I’m still learning, but it covers all my needs and expectations! The code is clean and beautiful. Thank you guys!

Companhia do Uniforme
Brésil
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 6 janvier 2020

Thank you so much for the appreciation. It means so much especially since we put a lot or work and passion into this app!

We hope you continue to enjoy using it!

27 mars 2020

Wow! Thank god someones done it. A FREE Cross-selling app that does the job! Geniuses!

Great app so far, fits in on the store nicely. No customisation features but at this point, I couldn't care any less.

Thanks, guys!

Love By Letterbox
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 7 avril 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you enjoy using our app and that it is what you needed!

We wish you many, many sales!

Modifié le 9 mai 2019

Easiest set up ever, great to know that personalisation will worked on in the future, but really, not needed as you just install, press enable and it automatically works for your shop! Lovely, helpful customer service!

www.fastdeals.co.uk
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 10 mai 2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are happy you have a positive experience using our app :) Please don't hesitate to reach us when you need our help! Have a lovely day!

Modifié le 9 avril 2020

Up and running within 5 minutes. Great add to our shop. It is limited to "also bought" and adding a star review to each product, it works perfectly.

Flexmonkey Polewear
Pays-Bas
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 13 avril 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means the world to us !

Also, please know that in just a few days we will release more features which we are sure you will love!

1 octobre 2019

The app is easy to use. Their support is great. They may help to modify the design as your request. Quick response and good working.

lemisfix
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 8 octobre 2019

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was a pleasure working with you.
Anytime you need our help, don't hesitate t reach us!

7 septembre 2020

Excellent application and quick installation. Very easy to install. Congratulations to the developers. Thank you so much.

Mundo LED
Argentine
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 15 septembre 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It means so much to us :)

We are happy that you enjoy using our app.
Rox

7 janvier 2020

Messaged the app builder and asked if they could adjust the placement of the app. it was showing up at the bottom of the page under my yotpo reviews. within a few hours they had adjusted and now my recommendations arent so far down the page!. Great service highly recommend this app

Apex Sim Racing LLC
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 8 janvier 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

27 juillet 2019

Amazing App! Beautiful presentation and we can't wait to see how our customers like it. We were looking for a free app that could show customers what others were buying in our store. Perfect! Thank you.

Lotus Blossom Inc.
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 30 juillet 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means the world to us :)
We are happy you are finding this app useful and we wish you many, many sales!

3 février 2021

It does exactly what I wanted, which is to recommend our wider range of products to customers when they look at a specific product on our site. The pricing is low enough that it made sense just to pay for it even though I almost always make use of the full free period before paying for a Shopify app. I'm happy to give this a 5 star rating.

Pico Sauces
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 4 février 2021

Thank you so much for the great review and for your support! This means so much to us :)

We hope that you continue to enjoy using our app!

Modifié le 28 avril 2020

I'm really pleased with this app, especially the new updated version that allows customisation. I installed it to add 'you may also like' cross sell options to my product pages and it does that incredibly well. I love the dynamic effect of the moving image panels as well.
The customer service at Buddha Apps is great. In the previous version of the app, I contacted them to ask if they could change the colour scheme for me, and they did so within the day. Great communication. Highly recommend this app and developer.

Sam - White Black Grey Ltd.

White Black Grey
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 8 mai 2020

Thank you so much Sam for the great review! It means so much to us, especially after so much work and testing for this new version of the app!

We are happy we could help and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again!