Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 31 janvier 2021

Just installed it and it looks really nice. Also like the fact that you can select the variants. Great to see that it also offers a "people who bought this also bought these" option.

Talon Fight Gear
Australie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 1 février 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Have a great week!

12 novembre 2019

fantastic app. developers should be proud! It works smoothly and without a problem. im already seeing results

Love Ted
Royaume-Uni
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 13 novembre 2019

We are so glad to hear this! We are happy that you like our app :)

Thank you for the great review!

16 mai 2019

I really love how are the products are presented in this cross-sell app. I also noticed that they are loading blitz-fast on any product page and I end up replacing my previous similar app with this one, even this is simpler with fewer functions than the other one. I really look forward to some development, besides the current basics functions.

Nice & Cool
États-Unis
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 20 mai 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words :) It means the world to us! Also, we are working already at the new features! Have an amazing day!

18 juin 2019

Was shocked to see how easy this app is.
Looks beautiful on website and works with Shopify Review app.

Krullur.is
Islande
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 19 juin 2019

We are so happy you enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the great review!

2 août 2020

this was the easiest installation ever and the app is easy to use and great quality. highly highly recommend!!!!

Ryanna Writes
États-Unis
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 5 août 2020

Thank you so much for your appreciation :) This means the world to us!
We hope you continue to enjoy using our app .

Love
Rox

Modifié le 27 mai 2019

Ive only just put the app on so not sure if sales will boost but it looks good. Easy to use, looks great

Xspose18
Australie
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 27 mai 2019

Happy to hear this! I hope you will enjoy using our app and hopefully sales will come also! Have a lovely day!

9 février 2021

great app i really liked it , i hope in the future if you can make the sizes of the icons modifiable , all is good

ARGAN GARDENS
Maroc
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 11 février 2021

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us. Also, we took note of your request and if possible we will add this feature in the future.

Have a lovely day!

20 juin 2019

I'm extremely impressed with this app, even though I just installed it! Very easy and quick setup. Pages look beautiful, up-to-date and have a preview feature that saves you a lot of time. I hope to bring more reviews and purchases to my store.

Be Different
Bulgarie
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 2 juillet 2019

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the nice words :)

It is rewarding to see that our app is actually helping you!
Have an amazing day!

7 septembre 2019

Es gefällt mir toll, und hoffe dadurch mehr Verkäufe zu machen. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit

superdealsshopping.net
Allemagne
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 9 septembre 2019

Thank you for the great review. It is so important for us your appreciation. We hope also that our app will help you increase your sales!
Have an great day!

Modifié le 19 avril 2020

Merci pour votre précieuse application, en plus elle est gratuite, quoi demander de mieux ? Hâte de voir les resultats !

Qoeur.fr
France
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) a répondu 21 avril 2020

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique :) Notre objectif était d'offrir la première application de Cross Sell gratuite. Nous espérons que vous continuerez à en profiter d'elle!