Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 20, 2020

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy good app

wavevisions
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 1, 2020

Thank you so much :) It means so much your positive feedback!
Have a great day!

May 8, 2020

I love this app, I really like how it displays my manually recommended sale items and how I have the option to display this sale items in the homo screen, in collections even in cart. Thank you so much for this app!! I also appreciate how fast you respond to questions and how fast you make changes, thank you!!!

LK’s Boutique
Time spent using app: 6 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! It means the world to us :) And it was great working with you!

Have a great day!

May 7, 2020

great app and the best - with great support with quick response!
Real technical guru.
Take a look to this example: https://leivys.com/

Leivys Natural Premium
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review!
We are so glad you are happy with our app :)
If you ever need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach us!

April 30, 2020

The app is really intuitive, the support really kind, reactive and really helpful. When you have a problem or a specific request, do not hesitate to contact them.

Thermocare
France
Time spent using app: 10 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you for the great review! It was a real pleasure working with you and we are happy we could help :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Edited April 28, 2020

I'm really pleased with this app, especially the new updated version that allows customisation. I installed it to add 'you may also like' cross sell options to my product pages and it does that incredibly well. I love the dynamic effect of the moving image panels as well.
The customer service at Buddha Apps is great. In the previous version of the app, I contacted them to ask if they could change the colour scheme for me, and they did so within the day. Great communication. Highly recommend this app and developer.

Sam - White Black Grey Ltd.

White Black Grey
Time spent using app: 13 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much Sam for the great review! It means so much to us, especially after so much work and testing for this new version of the app!

We are happy we could help and please don't hesitate to reach us if you ever need our help again!

Have an amazing day!

Edited April 23, 2020

Just wow! I don't have 7 stars possibility - but this time I would give 7 stars rating. Is exactly what I am looking for a time already: to cross selling and to promote different products. and with this new update, the fact that I can control a bit some products to be promoted it helps me a lot! Thank you again for great job you did! All the best from Postcardsmarket store! Mihnea

www.postcardsmarket.com
Romania
Time spent using app: 1 day
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback!
It means the world to us and we are so happy that you find our app useful :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

April 22, 2020

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

Carlton Men's Club
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 6 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 Thank you 😊

You are amazing!

April 21, 2020

Easy to install and use. Just what I was needing to make my shop more user friendly. Looking forward to see the results from adding it!

Knots of Grace
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We are happy that you find our app useful for your business :)

We wish you a lovely day!

April 21, 2020

Thanks for creating this app very useful. I would suggest, the tweak needed would be the capacity to change how product images appear.

Online Breastpump Rental
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and I am sorry about the late reply!
It have been some crazy weeks since we launched our second version of the app. Also, good news! Now you have in the new Design section of our app the possibility to change some image setups. If you need help with that, just contact us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to help you!

April 21, 2020

The app works pretty well. It does what it is intended for and it also has a pretty cool design. Good job guys!

Vanity by Neylan
Time spent using app: 3 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review :) You are great !