Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 5, 2022

Easy to use, works great, and has so many features! Perfection would equal being able to select where the products show up instead of just having it attached to the footer, but overall I am delighted with the app. Thank you!

St. Thomas Aquinas Academy
Time spent using app: 14 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied June 8, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review! As for the recommendations showing to the footer, if you need it in a different location inside the page, please email us at support@buddhaapps.com and we will send it the instructions on how to customise the widget placement inside the page or we can do it for you.

April 28, 2022

Nice free app! I just finished setting up the best sellers on the home page. Support even helped me move the section up to the top of my page the same day I requested it. I sell a lot of products that require 2 parts to mix together so having a recommended section right below the product listing that I can manually set up is necessary. The manual setup on this app is quick and easy, just like I needed!

Eagle National Supply
Time spent using app: 2 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 3, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions! We’re so glad we were able to help you.

April 20, 2022

Très facile à mettre en place et design personnalisable, je recommande cette app de cross selling !

maquistador.
France
Time spent using app: 12 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied May 3, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cette excellente critique, cela signifie beaucoup pour nous!
Nous espérons que vous continuerez à profiter de notre application.

Passez une bonne journee!

April 4, 2022

Works fine! Just enabled Best Selling, Newest, Recently & Related Products and the carousels appeared smoothly on my site! No code! One note: I need a way to change the color of Add to cart buttons on carousels or instructions on what to change at theme editor! I also test some other cross-sell apps and I noticed that some of them don't apply discounts when user presses Add to cart from the carousel buttons of this app. So far I rejected all other cross sell apps with discount features cause of bigger miss-functionalities they have.

g3gifts
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 8 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied April 6, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation!
You can easily change the color of the Add to cart button from our app - Design section - Add to Cart button color. I've also sent you an email with these details.
Also, you can always contact us via our chat service or email at support@buddhaapps.com.
 We’re here for you anytime!

March 21, 2022

Awesome app; works perfectly - equally great support. Highly recommend for any ecommerce site for cross-sells upsells and more

Belle Mia Boutique
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 6, 2022

VERY EASY TO USE.. AND FREE..:) STILL A NEWBEE BUT WORKING WITH IT. GREAT TO COME ACROSS THIS APP.. HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP WITH SALES

Wonkey Donkey Bazaar
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It’s great to know that you like our app.
We're hoping to bring more benefits to your store in the future.

March 1, 2022

Awesome app for cross-selling and the support is 2nd to none! There was a feature I required, and they added it within an hour. Highly recommend to anyone!

Allure Clothing & Apparel
Time spent using app: 5 days
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied March 2, 2022

Thank you for the lovely review and for your appreciation! We’re so glad we were able to help you.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever need further assistance with our app.

Edited February 22, 2022

Great app with great options, I am very happy that I found this app, does everything that I need with cross-sell/upsell and specifically all kinds of product recommendations for FREE!!, also very easy and straightforward to use. Thanks

Komfy Kandy
Time spent using app: 7 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! We work hard to create good experiences with our app and feedback like this makes it all worth it.

February 17, 2022

This app has worked well for us. We have a reflective product, so we show both day and night photos. The recommendations cycle through the product photos, so the customer gets a better idea of what the product is. We have had a couple of technical glitches along the way, and their customer service has been really responsive. Automated recommendations are very quick to get running and the ability to put them on the home page is cool. Manual recommendations take more work and documentation. If you have a lot of products, setting up manual recommendations will take a while. They would be easier to work with if they were listed by the product handle or product title instead of the recommendation title, and it doesn't filter out archived or draft styles in the search function so you have to be careful setting them up. We keep a spreadsheet to track what we did. This is all little stuff though--the app works great and looks pretty!

illumiNITE
Time spent using app: 5 months
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 18, 2022

Thank you so mocuh for taking your time to write such a complex review! Your honest feedback really means a lot and is helping us to improve our app. We will keep in mind your recommendation regarding the manual collections. If it is possible, we will make sure to implement them as soon as we can.

Have an amazing day!
Rox

January 21, 2022

I tried several cross-sell apps before I finally settled on this one. It works well, it performs as promised, it's easy to configure and it looks really good on my site! Definitely recommend.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon) replied February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the feedback and for recommending us in your review! If there’s anything we can help you with, please let us know.