Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Bambi The Pet

Location France

It's an amazing app. The customer support is also magnificent when you are in need of help. I highly recommend it to anyone.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words!
It has been a pleasure working with you and please reach us anytime you need our help.

Impera Shop

Location Brazil

Muito ótimo!!! Eles são muito atenciosos e é muito fácil de usar, eles facilitam para quem esta começando e isso é muito bom!!

July 30, 2019

I hope it is ok to reply into English, as my Portugues is a bit rusty :)
Thank you so much for the great words, it is so important to see that our app is actually useful to you!

K. LaMoura Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm using the app to of course generate more sales but to also increase customer engagement at K.LaMoura. It was easy to install and looks beautiful on my store. I'll have to come back after a few months to leave an update.

July 30, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review :)
It means so much to us!

Fashions By RoPuddles

I enabled the app and noticed that out of stock products were being recommended. I disabled the app and reported the finding to support team and they were able to provide a solution. I deleted old products as well and reenabled the app. I appreciate the support especially since this is a free app.

I am looking forward to seeing if it helps with increasing the sales amount per order.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the review and we are happy that the issue was resolved! It was a real pleasure working with you and thank you for your patience. Being such a new app, some minor things are still being fixed at the moment. But it wouldn't be possible to maintain the app without your support :)

If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Have a great day!

So Much On Sale!

Location Philippines

This app is really useful especially if you are using a free theme. It saves you money on paid apps with similar functions. It's easy to setup with a fix look --- no customizations required. Try it out yourself.

- somuchonsale.com -

July 2, 2019

Thank you, thank you for the great feedback. It means so much to us, especially since you find our app useful for your store.

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore

Cross Sell Pro App is easy to install and provide you a great oppurtunity to deal with "frequently bought items" if you have thousands products and no time to arrange all the stuff. It should be improved, yet it is a 5-star App since it is FREE.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means the world to us :)

Also, you will be happy to know that we will soon release a new version with much more exciting features and I am sure you will love them. Thank you for the trust you put in us!

hobbyola

Location Greece

Looks great! I will have more comments later on when I will see it in action and how customers react!

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the great review, it means a lot for an young app like ours :)
Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com if you have any other questions on how our app works. Have a lovely day!

Kutchies

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Works great and its very easy and intuitive. The best is that it is free , no costs associated. Thank you for your work

July 2, 2019

We are so happy you find our app useful!
Thank you so much for the great review!

Parodont-Gel - Gelul care ține în frâu parodontoza!

Location Romania

good first impression, one-click-installation. lets see how it works. Not sure if a customization is possible, have to check this out.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review!
Regarding the customizations, if you want something specific, please reach our tech team at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will be happy to help you if possible.

Also, please know that we will soon release a new version of our app with much more features and customization options which I am sure you will love. Will keep you updated!

Be Different

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm extremely impressed with this app, even though I just installed it! Very easy and quick setup. Pages look beautiful, up-to-date and have a preview feature that saves you a lot of time. I hope to bring more reviews and purchases to my store.

July 2, 2019

We are so happy to read your review! Thank you so much for the nice words :)

It is rewarding to see that our app is actually helping you!