Cross Sell & Upsell Pro

Cross Sell & Upsell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Krullur.is

Was shocked to see how easy this app is.
Looks beautiful on website and works with Shopify Review app.

June 19, 2019

We are so happy you enjoy using our app :)

Thank you so much for the great review!

Next Systems

Very simple and nice free app. Easy to install too. It does what it says. The people that support the app are very kind and responsive. They replied at my questions and fixed an issue very quick. Maybe in the future an upgrade for selecting specific products would be useful. Thank you for this great app.

June 19, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much! Also, thank you for the feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are already working on adding the feature you requested and many others :)

Have a lovely day!

Colossal Cookie Co

Great app that’s super easy to install. The customer support team have been great in answering our questions. Would definitely recommend this app to small business owners!

June 14, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you :) Thank you so much for the great review and we hope you continue to enjoy using our app!

Sheratique

Fantastic app. Really love it and looks amazing. Thank you so much for making it for free, it's even better than some paid apps.

June 14, 2019

Your words mean so much! Thank you for the appreciation! We are so happy that you enjoy using it! Have an amazing day!

Farm Basket Pty

Me encanto!! super fácil de instalar y cambia la imagen de la pagina para mejor!! Felicidades y sobretodo es gratis. Super!!

June 14, 2019

Muchas gracias por el review :) Significa tanto para nosotros. Somos muy felices que estas contento con nuestro plug in ! Que tengas un buen dia!

mmo-shop

Amazing app! It is really hard work there done and they are offering it for free, thanks a lot really helpful!

Raid Punch Loot

Great looking app! It really pops. Keep in mind, there are no customization options whatsoever, which I'm ok with. I normally customize the hell out of everything, it's nice to be free of the burden. Customer service is great; Roxana & Calin solved my issue quickly.

If you want your website to have a unique element to it, I recommend getting in on the ground floor with this app and checking it out.

ShoppersNova

Amazing Interface...easy to use...works like pro.. i would recommend this free app rather than paid in market..

June 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy you enjoy using it :) We wish you many sales!

Drip2Dry Closet

I used this app for the first time and for a free app it is more informative and intuitive than the paid apps. I highly recommend all newbies to shopify to download this app IMMEDIATELY!

June 6, 2019

It is a pleasure reading your review :) Thank you so much! We hope you will continue enjoy using it!

Panko Rentals

Extremely Simple To Set Up; Very Engaging For Customers. Great Design! Well done! The only thing i would add, even if only in a paid version would be; allowing merchants to update and override the program in what customers can see in the up selling platform. At least until the program becomes more relevant once you start actually making sales. I am happy, it will work great for me. Thank you,

June 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Since it is a new app, indeed it is quite limited in its options. However, we are working on adding more features to it, including manual selections. I hope you will enjoy the new features ones released! We wish you many sales!