Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

StraightOuttaRussia

Great Cross Sell App - Works flawlessly; much better AI for actually showcasing relevant products based on order history. I've used a bunch of other X-sell apps over the years - and this one is just better by miles. The other apps over complicate the setup procedure; relying on manual rules, custom coding to get it to look right, placements, etc.

This app is super fast, looks incredible and really draws the shopper's eye and gets them to view and purchase!

The development team at Budha apps is top notch. Their MegaMenu app is best in class; I'm very happy to see them launching this app. Highly recommend!

May 15, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It is so rewarding for us that you appreciate both our apps. We worked with a lot of passion to create this new app and to see the amazing feedback it's more than words can express.

Have a great day and many sales!

Mugshotzandstuff

I like how this app integrates seamlessly into my store . It really made my store look very professional.

May 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! It means the world to us :) Please reach us any time you need our help!

Richrichardsonretail

This is a Free app to help drive more traffic to our online store. The best part is it helps the customer to see different options available to them which is huge when engaging a potential customer. This a great promotional app for us here at RichrichardsonRetail!!

May 13, 2019

Thank you so much for the insight and we are thrilled that you see the value in our app! We wish you many sales!

Bae and mee

Very nice app and free!
I am very happy with this app looks Beautiful on website, i am glad i have found it thank you for the hard work

May 10, 2019

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app :)
Have a lovely day!

Bohowoody

This app is sooooo amazing it really make my web look more better and so easy to set up Ireally love it Thank you.

May 10, 2019

Glad to hear this, we worked a lot to make it easy to use and your feedback means the world to us :) Thank you for the amazing review!

Musho Station

An excellent app, I have installed it recently and It adds value to the store. I will update my review here after using it for a month. And it is for FREE amazing people are there.

May 10, 2019

We are so glad to see your feedback! It means the world to us. And please don't hesitate to reach us any time you need our help! Thank you!

HILLTOP TEE SHIRTS

Great app I like it makes my website look much better And I think it’s going to bring me more people to my website at customer service is great I will be looking forward for new things with this app keep up the good work thank you for a good response time if you thinking about getting this app for your website yes I recommend it

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words! We do hope that our app complements our clients stores and we hope it will bring only positive feedback to you as well! Have a lovely day!

Best Travel Musthaves

I'm very happy with this app. Very easy to install. It looks very nice in my shop. And the support is awesome! They where very fast in answering my question and helped me also very fast. Because the app is new, there will be more features in the future.

May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means the world to us :) Please reach us any time you need our assistance :) Have an amazing day!

www.fastdeals.co.uk

Easiest set up ever, great to know that personalisation will worked on in the future, but really, not needed as you just install, press enable and it automatically works for your shop! Lovely, helpful customer service!

May 10, 2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback! We are happy you have a positive experience using our app :) Please don't hesitate to reach us when you need our help! Have a lovely day!

Reid's Boutique

Perfect app it look good on my product page nice nice nice and also the zoom in and out of the product images is wonderful thank you for this app and it's free

May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice review!
We are so happy that you enjoy using our app :)
Have an amazing day!