Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Flowers Gold Coast

Absolutely fantastic service, did the impossible and was super quick. App works well and probably with even better functionality than most other applications.

December 4, 2020

This is such an amazing review, thank you so much :)

It was so great working with you! If you need our help again, please let us know !

Have a great Holiday Season!

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Good app ever. Nice and fast customer services even we requested many things in deep setting. Appreciate of your all support.

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for this review, it means the world!
It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us!

FusionBattery

I use this App for cross selling a particular item to customer. The App is very easy to use and setup. I have installed it and is waiting for the result come through from the orders. Thanks for developing this very useful app!

December 4, 2020

We are so happy to hear this :) We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Thank you for the great review!

Organising Life Beautifully

Thank you for creating a great app that is actually free. So simple to use and looks great on my page.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

We are so glad that you enjoy using our app.

We wish you a very good Sale Season!

Tienda ZE!!

Increíble hace las cosa mas fácil y muy seguro muy buena se lo recomiendo a todos,espero que no cambien.

November 2, 2020

Muchas gracias por tus palabras tan positivas! Somos muy contentos que te gusta nuestra app :)

Y no, incluso si agregamos planes pagados en el futuro, ya que seleccionó el plan cuando la aplicación era gratuita, no se le cobrará. Nuestra aplicación será gratuita siempre que la tenga instalada.

Buen dia!

Blomma Beauty

I recently installed this app and have to say the team are fantastic. Really responsive service and keen to help the app work best on your site. Very friendly and informative too. They kindly moved the positioning of the product feeds on my homepage, slotting them into the existing content there. This was great service but hopefully one day soon the app will be able to integrate with the theme itself so you can continue to customise the position as much as you need

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, but also for the suggestions!

We will keep this in mind and we will try to add this feature in the future if it is possible.

We wish you a great Sale Season!

Jim-D Boutique

Good app, makes my store looks bright and attractive. A highly recommended app to everyone. Thanks so much cross sell pro for making the app free.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review!

It means the world! We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Angie's showroom

I used the app to increase cross-selling opportunity. It works good. The support is very helpful too.

November 2, 2020

We are so happy to hear this! We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Thank you so much for the positive review, it is so helpful!

meraqi

I installed this app very recently. It is easy to install and very user -friendly. The aesthetics of my store increased due to this app. Highly recommended.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this positive review :) We are glad our app is useful for you!

Have an amazing day!

Alure Baby Collections

Honestly amazing. If your on the fence, and it suits your needs, don't be, go for it! you won't regret it.

October 6, 2020

So happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much.

We hope you continue enjoy using our app.