Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

TheFluffyPal

This app is great, the animations are awesome and it does the job done only with one click...i can t belive this is actually free. Thank you.

October 6, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback! It means the world to us :)

We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Have a great day!

Gifts Arranged

Amazing app, worked perfectly with my store, very easy to set up and use. I would recommend highly recommend it.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you find our app helpful and easy to use.

I wish you many sales!

TreeWear

I used this app to help me cross promote products on my store. I have just installed it & it seems to be working fine, but since I have only just got it a little while back, I am unaware of it's performance in helping sell more products. That being said, the team behind the app have been very helpful & helped us make the changes we needed.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review, it means the world to us.
We hope that our app will help you grow sales. Our algorithm has helped our other customers.

Also we are glad we could help you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

UltShult

Simply amazing app. Great work by the team. Works seamlessly. Keep up the good work. And hope the app remains free to use.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much! You are great!

And yes, it will remain free forever for you :)

All the best!

QLGadgets

Nice app. Easy to set up. Had some minor issues, so I contacted support and they were very helpful and attentive and resolved all the issues I had. And its free. I recommend it.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!
It was great working with you.

Have a lovely day!

Louise's Party Deals

After installing and deleting the app as I didn't know what to do or how to work it. I was approached instantly by support who talked me through what to do. I reinstalled it and it was by far the best decision I have made all week. With the excellent support staff I was able to create what i'd been trying to do for weeks with other apps. Many thanks amazing app and even better support

September 29, 2020

We are so happy to hear this and so glad we could help :)

It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever need our hep again, please let us know.

Have an amazing day!

Rustilė – prekės namams

Love the app for manual recommendations :) haven't tried other functions yet, but believe they are great too!

Glad to hear this!

The other functions are based on algorithms meant to make recommendations automatically for every product. So less work with just 1 click ;)

If we ever can help you with anything, please let us know at contact@buddhaapps.com

Mundo LED

Excellent application and quick installation. Very easy to install. Congratulations to the developers. Thank you so much.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It means so much to us :)

We are happy that you enjoy using our app.
Have a great day!

Console skins world

I use this app and I must say it a great application. the support team is very helpful and answer fast for my requests.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review!

If you ever need our help again, don't hesitate to reach us :)

We hope you continue to enjoy using our app.

Rozanna's Violins

I like this app. It has useful features for customers! I recommend for other online vendors! Get alot of value.

Happy to hear this :)

Thank you so much for the positive review.

Have an amazing day!