Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO | Reviews

by Buddha Apps (Zero Carbon)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Carromm

I used this app to create a cross sell widget. The app is so easy to use and gives you the perfect widget! I definitely recommend this amazing app!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to read this!

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback :)

TokuDeals

So far I'm liking the app. It provides what I need. The only thing I want to know is how to change the design to match my theme and to change the no. of products shown per section.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for the positive review! It means so much.

Regarding your requests:
- at the moment it is possible to add only 4 widgets per row. If many of our customers will request it, we will do our best to add the possibility to add more.
- regarding the design changes, I am sure our team can help you. Please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will do our best to help you.

Thank you!

Novis Healthcare

We used this app to configure our related products, which works perfectly fine. Their support is very responsive and helpful. They have customized the app to work according to how we want it on our website. Thank you!

August 5, 2020

We are so happy to hear our app is helpful :) Thank you for the amazing review, it means so much to us !

HOZEN

Good app, easy to install and help us increase conversion a lot. On top of that I can't speak highly enough for the support. Very fast answer and going in the detail to solve the problem, even the most technical one. Excellent service.

August 5, 2020

It is so humbling to read your review! Thank you so much for this :)

It was a pleasure working with you.

Jaye's Studio Retail

I wish there was a way to change the size of the text within the app, but the support team is absolutely fabulous and helped me out a lot with my customization needs!

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much. We are a bit sad we cannot do everything you requested but thank you so much for understanding.

Have a lovely day!

vomFASS

The app works great and the customer support was top notch. I needed adjustments to make the app display within the custom theme and they turned it around in a very short time.

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback! It means the world to us :)

We wish you many sales!

BEARDED.

Great app - super easy to install and works a treat. I required some minor customisation which the team happily helped with. Would definitely recommend to others!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! It means so much to us :)

The Sweet Scoop

Works brilliantly - just what we were looking for! Would be great if you could change the tile size - if you have more than one option it takes up a lot of screen space, especially on mobile. The text on each tile is a little blurry too, but love that you can match the button colour to your own palette. Overall very pleased, thanks guys!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review and for the feedback! We will talk and will add this feature in the future. Until then, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and our team will be happy to help you with the font size.

Hope to hear from you!

La Cuisine de Joséphine

Bonne application, tout est déjà conçu et il suffit juste de cocher. .
Pour ce que vous proposez, rien à dire vous avez fait du bon boulot avec un deseign parfait. Je recommande fortement.

Le seul truc qui me manque c'est de pouvoir mettre des produits en upsell sur la page de remerciement. Pensez y et vous serez les meilleurs. Si c'est déjà prévu veuillez me contacter pour m'aider à le mettre en application svp

June 30, 2020

Merci beaucoup pour ces belles paroles! Cela signifie tant pour nous :)

Concernant votre demande, nous ajouterons définitivement des upsells à la page Merci. Cependant, cela peut prendre quelques mois car d'autres projets sont en cours de développement en ce moment et nous sommes une petite entreprise. Dès que nous ajouterons cette fonctionnalité, nous vous le ferons savoir. J'espère vraiment que vous comprenez et que vous aimez toujours utiliser notre application :)

Thank you so much for the nice words! It means so much to us :)

Regarding your request, we will definetely add upsells to the Thank you page. However this might take a few months as other projects are in development at the moment and we are a small company. As soon as we will add this feature, we will let you know. I really hope you understand and still enjoy using our app :)

Neon & Co USA

it's so easy to use, and it definitely has increased my revenue. I help put the product into the hands of my customer.

June 30, 2020

This is so great to hear :) Thank you so much for this amazing review.

We wish you an amazing day!