Cross Sell Pro

Cross Sell Pro

by Buddha Apps

Also Bought recommendations with Awesome Design

MayOutdoor

It always changes my theme and my product keep missing. can't say why but it feel's low, any one can answer why it change my store theme?

October 15, 2019

I am sorry to hear you encountered problems when using our app.
However, our app does not have the capacity to change a clients theme and I this that not a single app on the Shopify App Store can do this.

The themes can be changed by someone with access to your Store Admin, which we don't have.

Also, we tried to contact you via email and we didn't reply any answer. If you would give us more detail on the issue you encountered we can try to identify the problem. We hope to hear from you!

Egg n Chips London

Unfortunately this app doesn't do what it says, it promotes items which haven't sold and promotes womens products to men etc

September 16, 2019

I am so sorry you did't have a good experience using our app :(

The algorithm our app uses is based on the real data of the store orders. Until now it seemed to work ok for our other customers and the recommendations were the accurate ones. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for this app to exist.

I suspect that some kind of error might have interfered. It is a brand new app and as you can imagine, sometimes issues might occur in the beginning. I am sure our team can solve the problem and make the app work perfectly for you.

If you wish to reinstall it the app, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and we will make our best to solve the problem.

I really hope to hear from you!

Have a great day!

BPWB-shop

Animation and design looks good. But the font i way too bold. And the overall appearence seems to be low quality. Text and pictures looks very low quality

I would like to use this app. love the animation. But the quality looks very off.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback. Although this is the first version of the app, we know that improvements to the features (including design features) need to be added. This is why we noted all our customers recommendations and we have already almost finished the new version of the app which will be soon released.

As for the pictures looking low quality, please know that regarding this there isn't much we can do from our end. Our app takes automatically the pictures of your products from your store Products section and adapts them for our widgets at their quality. So for our app to work properly good quality pictures for your products need to be added in your Store Admin.

I really hope you understand.