Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

1 Click to add Real Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Airdrie Trailer

We just installed the App and like that its simple and straightforward.Our Shopify store is not live as yet so we can only measure its efficiency once we do.

March 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

It is so important to us. Is there anything else we can do to improve our app and be 5 star worthy?

Please know that we worked so hard to create this free app and to make it so simple to use. Every review is so important in establishing the overall rating.

I really hope to hear from you !

Zembily

this app looks like it does what it says it's supposed to, and its free so im happy if anything does pop up ill update

February 7, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, it means a great deal to us!

Is there anything else we could do to improve your experience and be 5 star worthy?

The Bumble Baby Store

This app does exactly what I need it to do. It's great and adds that extra something I have been looking for on my site. I cant wait to see the conversion and improvement in sales it will bring to my store

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review, it means so much to us.
Is there anything else we can do to improve our app to be 5 star worthy?

YOU Designs Gifts

Looks good! But I hope there's also an option where will the pop ups be located, at the middle right side? left side?..but so far, looks helpful.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! It means so much to us!

Indeed there isn't a feature at the moment on where to put the recommendations on the product page. However, we can do this for you.
If you could just send us an email at contact@buddhaapps.com, we will be happy to make this change for you.

Mareli Desserts

It's clean and dynamic which I love. I would like to suggest that an option to change the font color and button colors is there too.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We sent you an email and mentioned that we can make this change for you if you want. Unfortunately we didn't receive an answer from you.

The good news is that we will add more design options with the new version of our app which will be released very soon.

Macaroon Lifestyle

Just love this app! thrilled to have it installed on my site. Looks great and definitely helps with cross selling and up selling

September 2, 2019

Hi,
Thank you for the amazing words, it means so much to us!
Is there anything else we can do so our app become 5 star worthy?

Have an amazing day!

Providence Acessorios E Moda

É necessário configurações de idioma pois o botão add ao carrinho fica em inglês sou do Brasil só isso que falta para ficar 100%

August 28, 2019

Hello, sorry for replying into English but unfortunately we do not speak Portuguese.

I understand that at the moment we do not have the set up to change the Add to Cart text, but we will add this feature very soon together with a lot more design options.

Until then, if you wish, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com with the text you want to replace "Add to Cart" and we will be happy to make the change for you.

Rox

dlgoodly stores

Me encanta, es excelente aunque me gustaría poder configurar la fuente, cambiar la cantidad y el tamaño de las imágenes.

August 16, 2019

Hola! Estamos muy contentes que te gusta la app!
Solo quiero mencionar que aunque ahora las opciones de cambiamento de diseno son limitadas, muy pronto vamos a ofrecir otra version de nuestra applicacion con muchas mas opciones. Hasta entonces, nosotros podemos ayudarte configurar la fuente. Tambien, si nos das mas informacion sobre lo que significa cambiar la cantidad, podemos intentar de ayudarte.
No creo que entiendo muy bien el asunto del tamano de las imagenes. Nuestra applicacion toma automaticamente las imagenes del producto directamente del Shopify Store Admin y las adapta para "entrar" en el widget desde el centro. He mirado los widgets en tu website y no pudo ver alguna error.

Si quieres que hablemos mas sobre todo esto, por favor, contactanos a contact@buddhaapps.com y vamos a intentar responder muy rapido.
Muchas gracias!

Sneaker Factory

very nice app. very simple to use and that is what i like because i don't have to do no work. It did the job that i was looking for

August 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the nice words, it means a lot to us.

However, is there anything else we could do that our app become 5 stars worthy for you?

NewGeneration4u

very nice app, the caption is little blurry but the presentation is indeed innovative, well done overall very nice app

July 30, 2019

Thank you for the nice words and appreciation! It means so much.
The blurry caption should not appear and I am sure we can help you with, as my colleague also advised by email.
If you are willing to give it another try, please reach us at contact@buddhaapps.com and my colleagues will be happy to help you :)

Previous 1