Cross Sell PRO

Cross Sell PRO

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

FREE Cross Sell Recommendations with an Awesome Design

Organising Life Beautifully

Thank you for creating a great app that is actually free. So simple to use and looks great on my page.

Tienda ZE!!

Increíble hace las cosa mas fácil y muy seguro muy buena se lo recomiendo a todos,espero que no cambien.

Blomma Beauty

I recently installed this app and have to say the team are fantastic. Really responsive service and keen to help the app work best on your site. Very friendly and informative too. They kindly moved the positioning of the product feeds on my homepage, slotting them into the existing content there. This was great service but hopefully one day soon the app will be able to integrate with the theme itself so you can continue to customise the position as much as you need

Jim-D Boutique

Good app, makes my store looks bright and attractive. A highly recommended app to everyone. Thanks so much cross sell pro for making the app free.

Angie's showroom

I used the app to increase cross-selling opportunity. It works good. The support is very helpful too.

meraqi

I installed this app very recently. It is easy to install and very user -friendly. The aesthetics of my store increased due to this app. Highly recommended.

October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this positive review :) We are glad our app is useful for you!

Have an amazing day!

Alure Baby Collections

Honestly amazing. If your on the fence, and it suits your needs, don't be, go for it! you won't regret it.

October 6, 2020

So happy to hear this! Thank you so much for the great review :) It means so much.

We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

TheFluffyPal

This app is great, the animations are awesome and it does the job done only with one click...i can t belive this is actually free. Thank you.

October 6, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback! It means the world to us :)

We hope you continue enjoy using our app.

Have a great day!

Gifts Arranged

Amazing app, worked perfectly with my store, very easy to set up and use. I would recommend highly recommend it.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review :) We are so happy that you find our app helpful and easy to use.

I wish you many sales!

TreeWear

I used this app to help me cross promote products on my store. I have just installed it & it seems to be working fine, but since I have only just got it a little while back, I am unaware of it's performance in helping sell more products. That being said, the team behind the app have been very helpful & helped us make the changes we needed.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review, it means the world to us.
We hope that our app will help you grow sales. Our algorithm has helped our other customers.

Also we are glad we could help you. If you ever need our help again, please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20