Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Sprinz Lab

This app is exactly what I was looking for. With the small to medium numbers of products in my store I am more comfortable to manually select my product recommendations. The support is excellent, the team goes extra miles to help with my theme customization issue. 5 stars.

Kalliway

Great help, they even contact you if you need help setting it up because it can be confusing

Elleme Paris

Great App,
Saved us a lot of time, good for inventory and same products across various store.
Customer Service support very reactive, and helped us to integrate.
Recommend!

Imprint America

A feature-rich application that allows for total control over recommended products. There is no better solution for shop owners who need to drill-down related or suggested products in order to ensure the best possible conversions.

This app has a rock solid back-end / administrative dashboard, and the support is absolutely amazing. For those shop owners who are very particular about customizing the look and feel of their theme, Keeping Shop does a stellar job at tuning their app to fit seamlessly with almost any theme, including the high-end themes.

Thanks for an awesome app!

Aweplaza

Awesome, simple as ABC and super fast support! I recommend :)

Demande Generale Demgen

The support for installing the app was absolutely amazing. The developers customized it for our theme at no extra charge. Once inside the app it was easy to chose which products would be featured.

Home Elegant

Get app and also amazing support.

Missspa

We just got this app and so far - awesome. Installation was a breeze (only took one email) and we're off and running. I greatly appreciate the ability to control exactly which products are recommended with each other. I recommend this app to everyone.

Raveclothing

Great and fast support! Really great to work with those guys

Zappore

We wanted to incorporate this app into our site and were having difficulty doing it ourselves. We contacted support, and within a couple hours they had resolved the issue, and worked to make it look exactly as we wanted it! Thanks for the great support!