Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Hubmundo

A really good app and superb customer service as well. I would highly recommend this app.

Arriveclothing

Works great and the dev team is quick to respond to requests!

Equipesport

Just installed and still evaluating, but... works great so far! It took very little effort to install and set up. For the one small customization we needed to make, support was amazingly quick to respond and helped to get us where we wanted to be by the next day.

Waxpops

Love this app. Josh was quick to instal and tweak the app to fit my template perfectly. They're quick to respond & they offered a creative solution to my problem. I'd definitely recommend this app to anyone with an ecommerce store. These guys know how to build an app AND handle customer service :)

Urbanemode

This App is exactly what I needed. Cross-Sell's customer support is as good as it gets. If everyone were as efficient as Stuart, my business life would be a lot easier. I recommend Cross-Sell without reservation.

My Bed Covers

Awesome app! Has helped me generate additional sales.

Sprinz Lab

This app is exactly what I was looking for. With the small to medium numbers of products in my store I am more comfortable to manually select my product recommendations. The support is excellent, the team goes extra miles to help with my theme customization issue. 5 stars.

Kalliway

Great help, they even contact you if you need help setting it up because it can be confusing

Elleme Paris

Great App,
Saved us a lot of time, good for inventory and same products across various store.
Customer Service support very reactive, and helped us to integrate.
Recommend!

Imprint America

A feature-rich application that allows for total control over recommended products. There is no better solution for shop owners who need to drill-down related or suggested products in order to ensure the best possible conversions.

This app has a rock solid back-end / administrative dashboard, and the support is absolutely amazing. For those shop owners who are very particular about customizing the look and feel of their theme, Keeping Shop does a stellar job at tuning their app to fit seamlessly with almost any theme, including the high-end themes.

Thanks for an awesome app!