Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Urbanemode

This App is exactly what I needed. Cross-Sell's customer support is as good as it gets. If everyone were as efficient as Stuart, my business life would be a lot easier. I recommend Cross-Sell without reservation.

My Bed Covers

Awesome app! Has helped me generate additional sales.

Sprinz Lab

This app is exactly what I was looking for. With the small to medium numbers of products in my store I am more comfortable to manually select my product recommendations. The support is excellent, the team goes extra miles to help with my theme customization issue. 5 stars.

Kalliway

Great help, they even contact you if you need help setting it up because it can be confusing

Elleme Paris

Great App,
Saved us a lot of time, good for inventory and same products across various store.
Customer Service support very reactive, and helped us to integrate.
Recommend!

Imprint America

A feature-rich application that allows for total control over recommended products. There is no better solution for shop owners who need to drill-down related or suggested products in order to ensure the best possible conversions.

This app has a rock solid back-end / administrative dashboard, and the support is absolutely amazing. For those shop owners who are very particular about customizing the look and feel of their theme, Keeping Shop does a stellar job at tuning their app to fit seamlessly with almost any theme, including the high-end themes.

Thanks for an awesome app!

Aweplaza

Awesome, simple as ABC and super fast support! I recommend :)

Demande Generale Demgen

The support for installing the app was absolutely amazing. The developers customized it for our theme at no extra charge. Once inside the app it was easy to chose which products would be featured.

Home Elegant

Get app and also amazing support.

Missspa

We just got this app and so far - awesome. Installation was a breeze (only took one email) and we're off and running. I greatly appreciate the ability to control exactly which products are recommended with each other. I recommend this app to everyone.