Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Pawloving

Quick and easy to use. Support was great and quick. They made my product line displayed beautifully.

Hammock Barn

I was very much aware that I was losing out on potential sales and searched on the Shopify app store for a cross sell app - and lo and behold there was an app called 'Cross-Sell'. Checked out the reassuring reviews and contacted the team. Think I got first response an hour later about 11pm at night! Had a later discussion about what I required and as a non-techie gave Cross-Sell access to relevant parts of site and they did everything required. The nature of my site is that the cross sell is very targeted and the bottom line is it is working. Overjoyed! Credit where credit is due to the app and the team.

Edzdirect

This is exactly what I was looking for allowing me to link similar products easily. The support team is great and helped set this up for us fast.

Sparkly Pretty

Excellent product, intuitive and easy to use, with a full installation service specific to your chosen theme, which avoids having to mess around with HTML if you're not a programmer. Customer service is first class and very speedy.

The app offers a direct menu action from the product creation page, and performs multiway linking, meaning once one product has links set up, those links will also automatically apply to the others, thus saving time and effort in not having to update each product individually. Altogether an excellent app and worth the very reasonable monthly cost.

Sai Infusion Technologies

This is an excellent app. It's easy to implement, easy to use, and the new stats make it really easy to see the ROI. Not only that, but the staff have been quick to respond and very helpful anytime we have run into issues. I would highly recommend this to anybody as an excellent up-selling tool.

Over Under Clothing 2

Cross-Sell has been extremely helpful, easy to install, easier to deal with customer service. Would reccomend fully.

Melopet

Great support. Best app! - Check it on my store :)

Thefighterinside

Great app. Highly recommended. Well worth it! Helps me link similar or complementary MMA and Jiu Jitsu t-shirts and other products on www.TheFighterInside.com

Shawn Candice Home

The team was very quick at customizing my app. I highly recommend it.

Leyo Boutique

This is a fairly new app for my store and it's doing what I intended it to do. The customer service and support teams were great. This app will definitely pay for itself!