Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Woven

Amazing customer service by Petra, so, so impressed! I put out an email asking for assistance, fully expecting not to hear anything for days, however i got a reply within 2 minutes. Petra has been amazing since and got the product to exactly how we need it!

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, it really made my day :)

We always try to be as fast as possible and make your expectations possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us whenever you have a question.

Leya Doll

Great support and quick response. Help a lot to increase the order value.Highly recommend to use. :)

July 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.

Soren's House USA

This is a really easy to use app and to set up, very effective and the support is super fast and very helpful

July 12, 2021

We are very happy to hear that!

Choose Your Attitude

Extremely appreciate the Cross Sell Support team and the app! We have gone through a pretty complicated challenge. They stuck with me the entire time. Quick responses, quick actions, open to help and do what they can to make it work. Definitely would recommend them for sure!

June 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We are very happy all the issues have been solved and you can enjoy Cross Sell app fully :)

Ferrules Direct

This app works very well and we have been very satisfied with all of the cross sales we have garnered. The company has been helpful with minor changes to the layout too. Very happy.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime when you have a question, we are always happy to help.

Mint Floral NZ

This app is AMAZING! We've made close to $1000 in extra sales in the first 30 days we've had this app installed. This simple app is well worth the monthly subscription value paid for it. Thank you Petra and team for being so quick to assist us with the changing of our theme etc too! Very happy with the Cross Sell App and with their efficient and friendly service! Thank you Cross Sell for doing what you do! You're helping us do business better - Jasmine

May 28, 2021

Hello Jasmine,

thank you for your feedback, we are really happy to see Cross Sell helped you generate extra sales.

GENNY.PI Gioielli

Great app.
Everything works perfectly from desktop and mobile version.
Very profitable thanks to the upsell feature

May 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it! Please feel free to reach out to our support if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.

The Socks Closet

I used this app to help to increse my ticket. It's very nice and have different options that helps to show related products

May 11, 2021

Hello,

thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it and we are glad to hear you are enjoying our app.

Best,

PLUMAS

Great app for cross selling products. We just started to use and had some challenges for making it work. All these challenges were quickly solved by the support team of the app. We received answer before 24 hours which is great. They were so helpful during all the integration process.

May 11, 2021

Hello,

I am very glad to hear you were satisfied with our customer support, we did our best to solve all of your issues in a timely manner so you can enjoy our app as soon as possible :)

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always happy to help.

Fc Sports

reached out to support twice and they ignored my messages. I gave them plenty of time to respond but I never got one.

May 3, 2021

Hello,

I am very sorry you never received our email, but we reply within 24 hours. I see you sent us only one email on the 24th of April and I personally replied with the issue fixed on the 25th of April.

Can you please double check your inbox? Reply was sent to uniforms@fcsoccer.club and the email was never opened.