Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Meghvi

First Review: Totally Fake app on Shopify. There is 14 day free trial mentioned on the Shopify app store description. But actually there is no free trial at all. As soon as I downloaded the app, it redirected me to the Shopify billing and charged me $19.99. Please guys don't download this and get cheated. I am contacting them for refund Review 2: I contacted them for refund but still instead of refunding me they sent an email saying they have a 14 day free trial and you will not be charged if you uninstall before trial period is over. Then how the hell I am charged $19.99? Do u even have an answer for this. Mindless People Review 3: This is the first time I downloaded your app and I was charged immediately after I downloaded. Don't try to play games and refund my money now

April 26, 2021

Hello Meghvi,

we appreciate your feedback, however, we do offer 14 days trial period. If you uninstall our app before your trial period is over, you won't be charged and no charges are applied before the trial period is over.
You have been installed our app in October 2020 and now you installed us again, therefore you are not eligible for the free trial plan. We are not playing any games, we are just trying to explain why you were charged - because you already had your free trial plan. I am very sorry again, but we keep track of our customers and uninstalls.
In any case, I have credited you $19.99.

Please note, all the billing is handled by Shopify, if you would like to request a refund, please reach out to them.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to help you.

Petra from Cross Sell

Tara Dennis Store

Love this app. Really helps us to clearly suggest additional products to our customers. If we had these customers in our physical store we would be suggesting other complimentary products and this app really helps us give our online customers the same experience. Very happy. :)

The Sewing Studio Fabric Superstore

This app works great. I needed some extra customization to make this app compatible with some of my products that are unique and Petra delivered. Big Thanks!

2die4livefoods

Love this app. Easy to use, and brings our 'average order value' up consistently. So easy to keep our website fresh and push the products we need to sell.

Save Rite Medical

For years without issue, I was using the cross-sell app (https://apps.shopify.com/cross-sell). However, today Petra contacted me saying the app needed an upgrade. Silly me for giving the OK to them during my peak hours of the day because now my customers cannot add items which were linked via cross sell to their carts. I have reached out to cross sell and they have no clue how to revert their changes. Therefore, I deleted their app and all my cross sells. If you are using their product, make sure you check your cross-sell products after they make their upgrade..

March 18, 2021

Hello Marc,

we are very sorry the issue happened to you exactly at the time we finished upgrading you to the latest version of Cross Sell. However, as a part of the upgrade, we tested the Upsell pop-up, which is triggered after you click on the "Add to Cart" button and that was working just fine. When you reached back to us asking to revert the changes, we reverted all of the changes immediately.

Petra

Unwrapped Life

Super easy to use and style! Setup takes merely minutes and you're ready to go. New version that includes quick view is great and expands the customers shopping experience. Love it!

March 18, 2021

Hello, thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! :)

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.

Petra from Cross Sell

Cinq Mondes USA

Easy to use and install. Looks great, functions perfectly. Just what we needed. Customer service is quick and helpful

March 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

PARI

Great APP and fantastic customer service - thank you Petra for your fast help implementing our desired changes.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! Let us know if you need any other customizations, we are always happy to help.

from-marion-with.love

I used this app to link lingerie products of the same set. Worked perfectly. Then I ran into some complex problems, emailed the team, they replied within minutes and solved everything perfectly. This is flawless support - full recommendation from my side!

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it!
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always happy to help.

LA LA LEAF

This app provides a strong return and the service is best in class. We almost 2X our AOV with Cross Sell orders. This app gives a ton of flexibility in where you want your cross-sell to show up and how often you want it to show up.................................................

January 7, 2021

Thank you Michael for the feedback, we really appreciate it!