Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

PITAKA

Overall, this app does great job in providing a customised cross sell option and it keeps developing new features :) Hope it continues to improve on more feature customisation.

The Dress Shop London

Loving this app! I had some initial issues with the install, but the team got me up and running in a few hours. This app will definitely help us to maximise our add on sales. Also the way you can permanently cross link products is very useful. Highly recommend you watch their video guides.

The Bike Project

Functional and easy to use app with great support. Josh was so helpful. Would recommend to shops!!!!!

The Cartridge Centre

Very quick to respond to emails and extremely helpful in assisting with any adaptions you want to make. Highly recommend

April 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. Happy we could be of service to you. Cheers!

La Pépixterie

Good app, and very helpful and good support to customize the section in my theme. I appreciated it very well.

I Am Israel

This app is incredible and beautifully designed. We've generated an extra $3K over the last 6 weeks just from this app. Highly recommended!

April 1, 2020

Glad we could help you generate value! If you have any feedback, we're always happy to listen and improve. Cheers!

OZtrail

Great app with incredible support! Josh was fantastic in solving some issues and was extremely prompt and responsive. Best App support we have experienced! Thank you again!

November 19, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Pleasure doing business with you!

ModSock

Allows ModSock to suggest different sock styles like we would for customers in our physical store. It works!

alice&white sthlm

Great app and really helps to promote products best way - we were looking for such app for a long time and glad that we finally found the best one. Fantastic customer service - Josh and his team were so helpful to provide top support, helping to install the app and adjust some design details so it would match perfectly to our shop. Highly recommend it.

SHADE

This is a great app to help boost your order values. It is very simple to use and the support team are excellent at helping in any way that they can. I have had great results with this app and will continue to use them. Highly recommen