Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Other Uk

Great app that does exactly what it says! Very responsive team that spent some time making sure the integration for our site was flawless. Great help from Stuart, would highly recommend!

The Baby Gift Company

Still too early to tell of it has made a difference to AOV but everything so far has bee great - highly recommend

Noisyprints

Great Service . Thanks ..............................

Epica 2

Just added Cross-Sell to our Shopify store and I must say their service is outstanding! Many Shopify APP providers are quick to inquire if they can aid in the set-up process. The Cross-Sell team beats them all, in my view. They were eager to help, took over the process for me and even offered to customize their APP to suit our needs.
I'm quite excited to see how it performs!

Alessfit2

Great app! great support. What do you need more :)

Kalikos Closet

Im not familiar with coding so I wasnt able to get the app installed by myself but their support team set it up for me and customized the look to fit my theme. The app is very staright forward and I got a sale from it within 2 hour of it being installed

Www Shopinspireboutique Com

Love this app! Customer support gets back to you asap which is a must for me!! They also can customize the settings to fit the theme of your store. This app is great for helping out my customers with outfit ideas, which generates more items sold in a single purchase! Highly recommend!

Rustics For Less

Excellent service and very easy to use. Cross-sell help us to integrate this app to our website and they did a wonderful job.

Bramwell Brown Uk

This is our first ever Shopify App review but these guys have literally the BEST customer support we've ever received from a Shopify App. The team are incredibly helpful and will get you working the app in the best way. Really recommended.

Bebug

Amazing customer service! Stuart from Cross-Sell was very helpful with helping me set up the app into my store and tweaking it to look the way I want.