Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

oceanstore

Useless support and NOT worth the Money. Thet spam me with emails and i have asked Them to stop 10 times!

March 15, 2019

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear your experience with us was not ideal. From what I understand, you uninstalled our app after finding it did not serve your needs. Our records show we received 3 requests for help, and promptly closed the 1st after you informed us it was not the ideal solution for you.

We should have closed the other 2 requests immediately and not followed up with automated email reminders requesting replies. For that I apologize and have made a note to improve our process & send less followup emails.

I do want to stress though that we don't spam customers, but thoroughly understand how our emails might have come across as such.

We'll do better next time.

Cheers :)

HomeStone Wine Lovers

Cross Sell is very easy to set up and gives a perfect display of product recommendations to my customers

Bimbelots

It works well and they are listening to suggestions. Right now it's not really practical for really big collections but I've made a few suggestions and they've added them on their roadmap so it already deserves 5 stars.
It looks nice on the front end, with several options to match your theme.

Juels.dk

Top top service by Josh. Made a video explaining, what I did not undertand..

App seems (after a couple of days) to be running great, and had a few sells from the app. It's a great way to draw the customers attention to whatever products you want their attention

Little Valentines

The app is brilliant for increasing average customer spend and conversions. Team are really efficient and helpful too.

Nu-Heat - Underfloor Heating & Renewables

We changed theme and couldn't see how to move Cross Sell across - Josh was really helpful in making this work for us

What The Baby

Customer service was great, they helped me out to get everything set and aligned with the design of my shop.

Renda3 Shop

I'm very satisfied with the Cross Sell App.
I really recommend it to everyone who owns Shopify. Thank you very much.

Best Welcome Bags

Absolutely EXACTLY what I wanted. I hated similar apps with auto algorithms. Simplest install ever and easy to use.

Tapetenshop.lv

Just amazing support and very useful APP. 5+ stars for support. And 5 stars for this wonderful APP.