Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Recommended product cross sells and upsells help increase AOV

Best Welcome Bags

Absolutely EXACTLY what I wanted. I hated similar apps with auto algorithms. Simplest install ever and easy to use.

Tapetenshop.lv

Just amazing support and very useful APP. 5+ stars for support. And 5 stars for this wonderful APP.

The Ruby Slipper

Somehow our app got "un-installed" The team at Cross Sell was responsive, organized, and fixed everything for me! It took 2 days to get fixed. PAINLESS! Thank you Cross Sell team :)

NightVisionExperts

Quick responses to installation requests and a particularly good job in matching the Cross Sell tablets to my existing Shopify design.

Florence Eiseman

We wish we were able to cross sell the same long sleeve blouses with several different jumpers. It is frustrating that just because a SKU is paired with another group of SKUs it is off the table to be cross-sold with other jumpers, etc.

We wish there was a more customizable way to have our basic options paired with several different garments.

Helmii

I really recommend this app. I have tried many from the app store but none suited what I needed for my business. I like this app because it gives you the ability to present a range of additional sku's to customers at checkout. Most apps are quite limited in this respect.

South Beach Swimsuits

We had changed over our theme and the people at cross sell helped us set up the app on website again. They were very prompt and helped us very quickly

Canadian Mattress Wholesalers

This app is everything I was looking for. You can manually pick your items so it can be very custom. Also the auto scroll feature is the best! Highly recommend. Also the support is very helpful!!

Necessary Clothing

Great support, great app.

We use Cross Sell on our cart page to gain last-minute sales for smaller items and on our product pages.

You can assign global items to "cross-sell" on product pages, or different for specific products. It loads dynamically so you should put it below the fold.

CardiInternational.com

So I'm fairly selective when it comes to selecting apps. I only want to deal with companies that have good clean code and solid support behind them. Cross Sell is another one of those companies I trust. I've used their app for several of my websites. On our B2C website, I needed them to tweak something for me. Josh was an all-star and did it perfectly.

Great app! Great support! Cross Sell delivers. I'm impressed!