Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

Pettouni

We had a little trouble communicating, which was the fault on my end because of our email stuffing up. But Josh helped me set it up quickly and efficiently.

Very glad to have used this app!

Secretskivvies Com

Works great! Josh did the install for me. Had to write to him twice to get through but once it was escalated he got it done super quickly. Exactly what I was looking for!

Brikly

Great customer support, very responsive and professional. Resolved my issue quickly.

Happy Way

We have been using version 1 for a year now and just recently upgraded to version 2. Additional sales from using cross sell app have been amazing and customer support have been prompt - 5 stars!

Dundrum

The app is really nice and easy to use. Their support team is highly responsive and extremely helpful.

Geeky Server

Super easy to use, set up the cross-sell in minutes! The support team is very helpful and responsive, recommended!

Kiddymania

NIce app..Works very well for me. Thank you from Kiddymania.

3n3rg3

Best cross sell apps ! Very useful and userfriendly!

Top Pooch Ltd

I added this to my website as the standard Shopify theme didn’t have the the functionality to pick what other products my customer might like at the bottom of each product page. It’s a brilliant app. Highly recommend. Cross sell installed it for me for free and the functionality is so easy to navigate around!

Two Stix Studios

I've been using an older version of this app for a couple of years on another site I manage. I've looked at other cross-sell apps over the years and again for a new site I'm working on and didn't find any to be as robust as this one. I needed a bit of help with getting things just right on the Mr. Parker theme and Josh got that set up in no time. Highly recommend for anyone serious about taking control of their site's cross-sell/upsell potential on a reasonable budget.

Kim