Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

The Vanity Store

Great App! Stuart was incredibly helpful and quick to integrate the app into our store front.Highly recommend.

www.thevanitystore.ca

Robin Weaver

Very useful app let's you show "like" products on each product page. Setup and use are very straightforward. Support is 100% helpful.

Bloom Undergarments

No BS when I say it's an easy to use and install app. It does the job VERY well and looks clean. Also, there's staff that are able to help you install or configure whatever you need, 24-7. Best app around.

Pci Race Radios

Hands down our favorite app. The support is second to none. Stuart and his team are incredibly helpful. We had messed up our Shopify .js file and they found our error and helped us fix it.

The app is great, easily select cross sell items, works flawlessly and they provide free help to change the styles for you to match your store.

Can't say enough good things about the quick emails and very fast and very friendly service. I've never had such great support! They really went out of their way!

Wilkes Riley

This app is very simple to use and does everything I wanted. I simply select the items that coordinate back to the item on the product page and the app does the rest! Sold out on an item, no big deal, you can change items on the fly. Great, great app!
As for customer service, they are the best, this guy Stuart is fantastic to work with, and has taught me a lesson on what customer service really means! He goes above and beyond.

Grade A++

Beard Monster

I've been working with this app for a while now. I've had two theme changes since I started, and both times someone from Cross-Sell (Stuart this most recent time) personally went in to install the necessary changes. The app might not work perfectly with your theme, depending how it is designed, but these guys will go in and make it work. They do great work, do it fast, and are very friendly.

On top of that, it's an effective app. After installing it I noticed an increase in sales, and regularly see in my Shopify stats where people are checking out my related items.

Highly recommend.

Vooray

Awesome customer service. Super fast response time and accurate description of what it does. Very Pleased!

Ban Do

We are currently working on launching our second Shopify store. This time, just like the last, the Cross-Sell guys were a fantastic help. I emailed Stuart one night for help getting the cross sells to look like the theme's related items. He had it done by the next morning! It's a great app that does exactly what you'd expect. The fact that the team provides such reliable support makes it a definite recommendation.

Headphone Zone

Very happy with Cross-Sell. We've been using the app for a year now and I recently needed support to switch from an older version of my theme to the new update. Stuart was fantastic and not only implemented the app changes to the new update but optimised the aesthetic in the CSS so that Cross-Sell looked like a part of our theme. He went out of his way to make sure we used the app in the best way possible. Keep it up!

Birlings

Cross-Sell does not provide the same kind of customer service that you're used to. It is far beyond that. They will do every thing they can to get what you need accomplished in a VERY timely manner. Highly recommended.