Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Kurly Klips

Excellent customer support! Would recommend to anyone. They got me up and running with my heavily customized theme in no time. True professionals.

Folkyartcandles

Really fantastic customer service!! Simple to use app with great cross promotion. Thank you!

The Truth About Baby Weight

This is the most important app you can add for your store! Our business relies heavily off of recommendations, so I knew we had to find one that was easy to use and that delivered. I cannot say enough good things about this app and the support team literally answers within minutes. Thank you so much!!!

Truthvine

Great little app that does exactly what it says on the tin.

Excellent customer support, and very proactive: they reached out to us to offer to install the app on our site for free!

Barbaracieslicki

Once again, fantastic service! Stuart helped me with installation of Cross-Sell in my new theme almost immediately The app works great, and the guys at CrossSell provide absolutely the best service imaginable. Developers you can always depend on.

Barbara Cieslicki Jewelry

Pumped Up Sup

works well and very attentive and helpful tech support!

Her Wardrobe

I love this app! It is exactly what I was looking for to cross-sell different products on my store. I love that I can choose exactly which products to show. Stuart was extremely helpful in helping to install the app on my site - I didn't even have to lift a finger.

Art Girl Nyc

great personal service. versatile coders can work within complex themes and make their product work flawlessly and in the style you like. great job guys!

Cutsandbruises

Brilliant app, the team installed it for me in no time, ran into a small issue but they fixed it within 10 mins. Easy to use. Highly recommended.

Premierh2o

Not only does Cross-Sell do exactly what it's supposed to, the support is incredible. Stuart got back to us right away with any questions we had and actually created a functionality we asked about specifically for our shop. I highly recommend this app.