Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Theseamericans

Fantastic app and absolutely top notch support - 100% recommended.

Great app and really excellent service. I'm not good on computers so I ticked the box asking for help with installation - I was really amazed by the level of help given. I'm using the Kagami theme and Stuart has made the app fit in beautifully. Really pleased with the result and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Londonbrushco

I am truly shocked that Shopify neglected to recommend these guys. Stuart is right on top of things.. Very VERY helpful and considerate. I really appreciated the way he thought about the workings of our design and taking time to make things look right. I felt I have received great personal service for my brand without feeling I had to beg to get it.

For their price point, they are doing a great job and deserve as much business as we can give them - and NO, they did not pay me to say this! They are just really good, and it is refreshing to find.

Ws Italy

Absolutely amazing app with super and fast support. I have a little problem with image setting and steve give me a support to solve the problem! Great!

Justyn

This is our second site now using Cross-Sell (so, goes without saying that I'm happy with the application).

Again, the team at Cross-Sell over delivered on expectations. I put in a request on a Sunday and they had a customized version of the app setup within the hour. Awesome!

Newmomdesigns

Love this app! It looks great and the customer service is exceptional. Had a few hiccups after installing and Stuart was super helpful at resolving. Highly recommend this product!

Rock Ribbons Eco Gifts

Love this app and super customer service! Had a few issues after installation and Stuart was onto it super fast. They even did a free customisation when they realised the issue was more complicated and was going to take a few days to fix. Cross Sell looks great in my store and so easy to use.

Modernlightingconcepts

Very pleased with the app and the service. The app was exactly what we needed for our store. After installation, it needed some tweaking, of course, and Stuart was accessible and on the ball. Not only does the app perfectly integrate with our new Shopify store, but the service was top notch and very responsive. Nothing but high praise!

Kendal Hyde

The problem with most cross-sell apps is they require a lot of traffic and data to get working intelligently and then they don't handle some of the most common issues with cross-selling: accessories or companion products.

Cross-sell is the easiest app to get the exact companion products you want to showcase on a product page. After one day of installation we sold enough accessories on our Classic Satchel page to pay for the app for a year.

Also the customer service is uncommonly amazing.

We have a custom theme and getting some apps to work correctly is frustrating. I've had to drop a few because I couldn't get them to work. Not Cross-Sell.

After installing the app on the FIRST screen you see you get a choice to either read instructions for easy installation or have some HUMAN help you do it. I have no idea how they can provide this service for free, but they do and I needed it and their support team got me setup almost immediately and now I have my products exactly how I want them.

The only thing I can add is install this app before they come to their senses and start charging more for it.

Roasted Tees

Having installed Cross-Sell in two of my existing Shopify stores, installing the app in a third was a no-brainer. Not only does the app provide a clean and intuitive method of customizing recommended products, the member's dashboard also offers an environment that makes creating and amending those recommendations a fast and efficient process. Well done!

Almost immediately after installing the app, the support staff at Keeping Shop contacted me to make certain the installation had gone smoothly. When I indicated what theme I was using, they didn't hesitate to customize Cross-Sell to blend seamlessly with my store's look and feel. All free of charge!

For the price, this app is money well spent... no matter how you look at it. Thanks again guys! You're ACES in my book.