Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

Tech Candy

Ok, this is seriously a great app. The price is right, the support is unparalleled, and the app just plain rocks. Exactly what I needed for my store. Thanks, Steve!

Alexandra May Jewellery

Absolutely brilliant App!!
Really easy to use and the perfect solution for cross selling on a website.
I have thousands of products on my website all unique and its a great way to suggest other options to customers.
Steve the developer is so helpful and responds very quickly with any issues which is wonderful. Great piece of mind.
Highly recommend it.

Personalized and Printed

This app is wonderful, and at a very reasonable cost, which certainly will pay for itself in no time at all. I had difficulty with the installation, and Steve came through for me, not to mention that his responsiveness to emails is lightning fast (five stars for that alone, particularly, given the time difference from the West Coast in the U.S. to the U.K.).

Adding cross-sold items to product pages involves only two steps: (a) searching your product by collection or keyword (the latter after a store is live), and (b) clicking Add for the cross-sells to be associated with the product you want them to appear (be sure to uncheck the Shopify default for "Related Items" in Settings for this app to work).

Lastly, Steve said he has new enhancements coming soon, and I cannot wait for those! I appreciated his kindness in working through my brain stalls in such a professional and prompt manner, and cannot wait to see the app's ROI in action.

3D Fitness

I cannot recommend this app highly enough!!

I am somewhat of a novice to Shopify and had some trouble with installation due to a few idiosyncrasies with my theme. I knew that I wanted the functionality of this app, but I did not know if I wanted to spend the time during the initial development of my site to get this particular function working. As a result I uninstalled the app. Steve then contacted me to see if there was anything he could do to help. He was incredibly responsive, and he spent time working late at night to help me install the app within my theme and get it functioning perfectly the very same day I first spoke with him.

The rest of the app is extremely easy to use and intuitive. I will now be using this app on multiple websites that I administer!

Billigebutterfly.dk

Perfect app and really good service from the supportteam.

I can recommend this app to others :)

Airy Mary Ltd

I cannot recommend this App highly enough. I sell swimwear and really needed to show briefs with bikini tops. Shopify's random recommended products were nonsensical on the page - showing more bikini tops next to bikinis. I tried two other Apps but they didn't work with my template and based on my experience, they can't achieve customised product by product cross sells.
This App really works and it's easy to change the font sizes and colours.
The support was excellent too. I got an answer to a question immediately over the weekend.
If you want to see how it looks feel free to check some swimwear on my website www.airymary.com
Also, if you put something in the cart you'll see the 'Before you checkout have you considered.....?' recommended products which always show up (generic products I'm keen to upsell).
Do persevere if you've had trouble with other Apps. This one is worth it.

Chandler 4 Yachts

Really good App, intuitive and easy to use, easily customized to your stores theme. I had a slight problem because of the code in my theme (caused by something else), and contacted their support, Steve replied really quickly, looked into it and gave me the fix straight away, this is a MUST HAVE app for your store.

Rockstar Fabulous

By far the best APP I've come across. Easy to install, intuitive dashboard, and excellent support. I wish they all came this way. Related items are so important for conversion and this APP made quite an impression with me. I highly recommend.

Logos For Teams

This is a great app. Exactly what I was looking for! I have several products that I needed to make 'related products' for most of the products in my store. This app allowed me to select these products as 'default related products' and instantly assign (as related products) to over 4000 products, instantly! I might add that Steve was very helpful in tweaking my CSS to match my theme - thank you!

TalismanUnlimited.com

really, really smart, well thought out, intuitive, and a pleasure to use - with 900 skus in 16 Collections and 4 Categories, the cross referencing had to be imperative and facile for me - and if Cross Sell were any easier, it would be clairvoyant. Mr. Jones and Company have a true winner.
Thanks