Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

ufurnishme

Fantastic app. Steve (app owner) was hugely helpful in ensuring we had a fully integrated cross-sell on our site. The app is proving to be a godsend and I would recommend anyone serious about delivering targeted cross sell products through their site to use this app.

Signarture

A belated review for this app which we actually installed at the launch of our shopify gallery back in August 2013!. At that stage the app certainly delivered exactly what we needed it to - present alternative sizes and colours of our bespoke artworks - but it did take hours to for us to set that up for every single product. Steve both solicited and clearly listened to our feedback and has made significant changes to the back end. Adding cross sells to new items takes only a fraction of the time it used. Nice work.

Indigo Blue Trading

This app is intuitive to use and does the job that is required. The support team were able to customise the look and feel of the images to ensure that they blended with the theme that we are using. We have had no problems to date and fully recommend the app at Indigo Blue Trading >> www.indigobluetrading.com

PASAR FASHION ONLINE

Just installed this, and it was super easy.

I can't say anything about the Product page cross sell, as I'm not using this function yet, but for the Cart page cross sell, it looks great!

Also have to mention that the support on this app is way over par! Thanks a lot for the help.

Recommended!

Craft Making Shop

Absolutely love this app! After so many attempts with other apps that just didn't do the job and attempting to cross-sell products on my own with code heavy tutorials this app is just a dream! The interface is easy to work with, it looks great and works even better!

Steve is so hands-on and remarkably helpful! He helped me in a matter of hours with the installation when I had a strange error code appear. Then he perfectly matched the look of the promoted items with my website. Seamless!

Couldn't be happier!

mzube the world of wonderful gift ideas

This was easy to install but Steve made it look even better by making it slide just like my other product rows.
The support is great and the app is clean easy and does the job you want. The option to be able to pick the cross sells is great
Love it !

recuro styling

We installed this app on our store after the other apps just were not always correct on the picking of the products. This app is so polished and the help we had from support was fantastic. This app is one of my all time best apps and it pays for itself with the amount of selling it does. It works fantastic in mobile view and blends in with our theme perfectly. Also great value compared to other similar apps

BIG 5 STARS

Lombres

Fantastic app, which we most definitely recommend, it's very user friendly and exactly what we needed, once installed we got it set up in no time and the support is excellent too! 5 star app.

Lifestyle Labs - Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements

Great app that does exactly what it is supposed to! Great functionality especially if you don't want an algorithm based product recommendation. I guess you could have two reasons for this:

1. you have a small number of products - then this is great as it is awesome value for money app or

2. you have complex products (we sell a couple of thousand Vitamins) and you don't trust the algorithms to recommend sensible products to your customers...

This works like a charm for us and integrates nicely and elegantly into our website - no one would notice its an app!!!

Great developer and customer service too as we enquired about some custom dev work and he was fair enough to recommend a different easier route!!!!

Added a month later: Just wanted to point out how awesome the customer service is - we found a problem with this apps interactions with another app and Steve fixed it overnight for free - although we are probably the only shop using both apps...

Thanks,
Valerian
Lifestyle Labs

Bras and Bikinis

Brilliant - does exactly what we needed it to do. We sell swimwear and lingerie and wanted to be able to show customers the matching bras and briefs from the product collections. We couldn't operate our store without it!
Thanks.