Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

Happy Way

We have been using version 1 for a year now and just recently upgraded to version 2. Additional sales from using cross sell app have been amazing and customer support have been prompt - 5 stars!

Dundrum

The app is really nice and easy to use. Their support team is highly responsive and extremely helpful.

Geeky Server

Super easy to use, set up the cross-sell in minutes! The support team is very helpful and responsive, recommended!

Postergully

Their support sucks!!! I've written 3 emails in last 15 days, but they never replied. Along with it, their conversion tracking stats never pop's up any data.

I'd recommend not to use it.

Kiddymania

NIce app..Works very well for me. Thank you from Kiddymania.

3n3rg3

Best cross sell apps ! Very useful and userfriendly!

Top Pooch Ltd

I added this to my website as the standard Shopify theme didn’t have the the functionality to pick what other products my customer might like at the bottom of each product page. It’s a brilliant app. Highly recommend. Cross sell installed it for me for free and the functionality is so easy to navigate around!

Two Stix Studios

I've been using an older version of this app for a couple of years on another site I manage. I've looked at other cross-sell apps over the years and again for a new site I'm working on and didn't find any to be as robust as this one. I needed a bit of help with getting things just right on the Mr. Parker theme and Josh got that set up in no time. Highly recommend for anyone serious about taking control of their site's cross-sell/upsell potential on a reasonable budget.

Kim
highfibreshop.com

Thedollarejuiceclub

Great app, really easy to use and setup. AWESOME support, requests taken care of quickly. 10/10!

Aoftd

By far the best service experience I have ever had on a Shopify App.
Incredibly fast and competent customer service!
5 stars!