Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Newell Furniture

This is an amazing app and was even offered a customization so the cross-sell products fit the design of my website! Great thanks to Stuart and his team! Highly recommended!

Compression Solutions

If Carlsberg (other beers brands are available) did Apps..............
I am in my third week of my first Spotify journey and needed a Cross Sell facility. I chose this because it looked simple and got good reviews. I think I have been under sold as this App is brilliant and its plainly obvious by the support I got BEFORE I bought it that these guys are as passionate as I am about my new store!
If Carlsberg did customer service.... well just give these boys a try you will be very happy! I recommend this App without hesitation you can check it out on my new store compression.solutions from 01/09/15

Juja Active

This app was increidible helpfull and easy to use. The support team was always on point and fast to respond to any request. Go use it.

Panda Barcode

This app is awesome and this company gives great support. Worth every penny of it.

Ddrecs

Stuart is a star! Great customer service, very helpful and a great app! Highly recommended.

Preowned Mobiles

Top notch app with friendly and helpful dev - highly recommended.

Jacobeans

Steve contacted me to see if i needed help installing the app with no charge for any normal customizations which they did. I asked them for special extra customization to match our website theme which were tricky involving some java. Stuart then did a couple more tricky customizations which we added to our theme for a low price. So happy with our choice and there support, This cross-sell app really is the business. Thanks Guys :D

Pet A Porter Hk

Steve and Stu were extremely helpful through out the integration process. Great support, keep it up guys.

Kwaflocal

Fan-tastic! Great app, reasonable price and amazing service.
Stuart contacted me shortly after we installed our app and offered to customize the look and feel to fit our site. How cool is that?
Plus, they went above and beyond the call of duty and created some new logic for us so that if a product was in the cart then it wouldn't display as a cross sell product.
Highly recommended app.

Alcofree

A neat app that provides really flexible customisation of cross-sell items. We contacted Support over a configuration issue and got really quick feedback and a resolution customised to our site in quick time. Very happy and highly recommend!