Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Alcofree

A neat app that provides really flexible customisation of cross-sell items. We contacted Support over a configuration issue and got really quick feedback and a resolution customised to our site in quick time. Very happy and highly recommend!

Shop Aks

So fast and easy to use! I contacted customer support to customize and install the app for me. It was done within 2 hours! App itself is extremely easy to use and making an impact on sales already!

K9 Couture Collars

The whole app is great. It's super easy to self install and insert code, or you can request the team at Cross-Sell do it for you, for FREE! Plus, they will even customize it to match you current theme, once again, for FREE! The support team is wonderful, they respond very quickly to all communications! There are quite a few cross selling/product promotion apps out there, but this one is by far the best & it's incredibly lighter on my pocketbook than most! Absolutely Brilliant! A+

Evador Wroughtiron

Great app - easy to use and set up. Have already installed on other sites. Highly recommended!

Sheer 2

Amazing! I love that you get to pick and choose as many cross-sell items you want. For the price it's the best one out there.

Pandoras Oem Appliance

Just what we were looking for. If you can imagine an app that can breakdown every single sku for you so that you can customize what you want to be shown as the related items then this is it. Every other app works on some type of algorithm that doesn't necessarily relate the correct products. It only matches up collections. The issue with that is that in many cases items that are related may not be in the same collection or have the same tags. With Cross-Sell you get to customize these features. It may take a while if you have a store with thousands of items, but they also have a default area where you can put in top sellers or anything you want to upsell and that's pretty awesome. I'd highly recommend this app over others. The price is right!

Jacksonbrooke

Great service and great app especially for the price. They styled the cross sells to match my site and were helpful with trying to get my quickview app to work with other apps on my site. Would highly recommend.

Sparkleandjade Com

Exactly what I was looking for to refer matching items that were in different shop categories and make it easier for my customer's to find. The customer service was quick to respond and get this set up to match my custom theme. The best part is that the app itself is quick to load the items that I am searching for to create the cross sell... very beneficial to a store with many of items.

Pictureline

We use Cross-Sell on our site for over 4,000 products, their support is very quick and helpful. They wen't above and beyond helping us customize their app for our sites needs. The app is very easy to use on the back end and it's easy to stylize for your sites branding.

I would say this is the best app for adding a related products section on your site.

FragranceOriginal.com

Great apps and outstanding customer service!

Kamal @ fragranceoriginal.com