Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

Chandler 4 Yachts

Really good App, intuitive and easy to use, easily customized to your stores theme. I had a slight problem because of the code in my theme (caused by something else), and contacted their support, Steve replied really quickly, looked into it and gave me the fix straight away, this is a MUST HAVE app for your store.

Rockstar Fabulous

By far the best APP I've come across. Easy to install, intuitive dashboard, and excellent support. I wish they all came this way. Related items are so important for conversion and this APP made quite an impression with me. I highly recommend.

Logos For Teams

This is a great app. Exactly what I was looking for! I have several products that I needed to make 'related products' for most of the products in my store. This app allowed me to select these products as 'default related products' and instantly assign (as related products) to over 4000 products, instantly! I might add that Steve was very helpful in tweaking my CSS to match my theme - thank you!

TalismanUnlimited.com

really, really smart, well thought out, intuitive, and a pleasure to use - with 900 skus in 16 Collections and 4 Categories, the cross referencing had to be imperative and facile for me - and if Cross Sell were any easier, it would be clairvoyant. Mr. Jones and Company have a true winner.
Thanks

Millany

Steve was very helpful with the installation of Cross Sell and the product seems very good so far, would definitely recommend.

sugar and spice crafts

I cannot say enough good things about this app and in particular the support.
Steve was absolutely fabulous in helping me (well actually he did it all) customise it into a position that suited me better.
Can't wait to start seeing results

mentry.ville

A fantastic alternative to the default "recommended items" built into our theme. App allows you to hand merch each product to select relevant recommendations - perfect for managing smaller and/or unique product inventories. The controls are simple, yet elegant allowing for power and flexibility in your merchandising strategies.

Installation was extremely simple and fast. We had the default view up and running in less than 5 minutes. More importantly, the support provided by Steve was second-to-none. He was fantastic in helping us massage the styles to perfectly match the site design. What's more, he did it in an incredibly short amount of time.

This is - without a doubt - the most useful app we've installed to date!

Baxters Boutique

I would highly recommend this app. Its so easy to use and Steve is an excellent resource to leverage. We are really happy with the ease of set up and it took no time at all to get our cross sells up and running in a live environment.

Raw Generation Juices

This app was very easy to install and looks great on our site! Looking forward to seeing if we get more sales from using it. Highly recommend as you can specify which products you want to recommend on a product to product basis.

www.dejecobridalcouture.com

Very nice app to use. It's very easy to use and install. Steve in support was very, very helpful in helping to install the app. (JOHNNIE ON THE SPOT SUPPORT ON A SUNDAY *****) Showing related products is very helpful in boosting sales. I love this App.

Dejeco Bridal couture.