Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

Pawz Imprints

Cross-Sell provided the perfect solution for maintaining complete control over the recommended products area of my current shops.

With close to 1000 products across 2 stores, I was concerned that this type of customization was going to take forever to implement. Not only did Cross-Sell provide a seamless integration into my existing theme, the full-featured back-end allowed me to bring both sites up-to-date in no time at all. Not only does the app perform as promised, but the User Interface makes the process of updating and amending recommended products an actual pleasure.

Combined with the amazing support offered by Steve, this is an app that will be a fundamental component of all my future projects. Kudos, Steve, on creating a professional tool that offers incredible value at a price that is beyond fair.

Bokkie Kids

Cross-Sell is a great app and the support I received from Steve was awesome. He is super helpful and responds quickly to any emails for help. I would definitely recommend the Cross-Sell app.

Tee Trending

Cross-Sell is a ROCK SOLID app that delivers exactly as promised, in an intuitive environment that makes the process of adding specific, recommended products a very simple task.

With a huge inventory in this particular shop, I've been dreading the prospect of customizing recommended products. While I've only had Cross-Sell installed for less than 24 hours, I already consider this app to be a crucial component in the future of this shop and any future projects I have planned with Shopify.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel like a kid who just discovered that he got exactly what he wanted for Christmas!

Gadgitech ME Levant

Great Application that puts you in control of Related Items and does what it should.

Support was also great in tuning the images to fit my theme. Great job.

U-Handbag

Very happy with Cross Sell. Steve was very friendly and answered my emails swiftly. He set me up and performed my picky customisations. If only all customer service was of this high standard!

Using the app is simple (even for a total noob like me) and it looks great in my shop. Sales have boosted right from time of installation. I just wish I had this app from the word go! Get it. Highly recommended.

Laural Home

So far so good, there's a few things that need to be looked into but Steve was extremely helpful in setting up the app on our site and more than accommodating in making the app fit with our theme!

ufurnishme

Fantastic app. Steve (app owner) was hugely helpful in ensuring we had a fully integrated cross-sell on our site. The app is proving to be a godsend and I would recommend anyone serious about delivering targeted cross sell products through their site to use this app.

Signarture

A belated review for this app which we actually installed at the launch of our shopify gallery back in August 2013!. At that stage the app certainly delivered exactly what we needed it to - present alternative sizes and colours of our bespoke artworks - but it did take hours to for us to set that up for every single product. Steve both solicited and clearly listened to our feedback and has made significant changes to the back end. Adding cross sells to new items takes only a fraction of the time it used. Nice work.

Indigo Blue Trading

This app is intuitive to use and does the job that is required. The support team were able to customise the look and feel of the images to ensure that they blended with the theme that we are using. We have had no problems to date and fully recommend the app at Indigo Blue Trading >> www.indigobluetrading.com

PASAR FASHION ONLINE

Just installed this, and it was super easy.

I can't say anything about the Product page cross sell, as I'm not using this function yet, but for the Cart page cross sell, it looks great!

Also have to mention that the support on this app is way over par! Thanks a lot for the help.

Recommended!