Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

Spiritpieces

Easy to use, does exactly what I need it to do.

Headn Home

Love this app! It sure has been easy to set up their support is great and most importantly it has increased our average sale. My hope is that they will be able to add a hand picked Cart Cross Sell. Overall this app is great and we are happy!

Sockkobe

2 weeks ago, we made an inquiry to the support team due to a price problem on our website, but we got no reply.

With all these high ratings, we would expect more of a quicker response.

EDIT:
The support team has responded to us. We got a detailed explanation on how to fix our issue and everything is working fine now.

Golden Padma

The apps looks great. I haven't use it much yet but I can see the potential and how this will help to increase revenue. They have done the installation and config for me, which is great.

Prayerful Planner

Great app and easy to use! Does everything I need it too and looks great! The support staff is excellent, super responsive and helpful with questions. They've gone above and beyond! I highly recommend it!

Bryllupsgrossisten

Big Ups to Chris & Josh from Cross Sell!

Their app is easy to navigate for dumb and overworked business owners, and the best part is their customization service which makes all the difference in am Ecommerce world there the key to succeeding lies in the details on the store.

Highly recommended!

Jg Synir

Price do not show up correctly. Missing last two digits from price. Im using ISK.

Edit: Team answered my request fast, did not see it at first hence the bad review. They fixed the problem quickly. Works well now.

Enroutetravelware

This is perfect. It does just exactly what you want and it's so easy. A breath of fresh air in just wanting to get the job done without spending a day learning how. Very responsive team. Well done!!!!

Cutsparis

Very reactive team !
Nice and easy to use app
Let's sell !

Farnsworths

Looks great on-site, easy to install and fantastic support by Josh. Would recommend!