Cross Sell Related Products

Cross Sell Related Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell recommended products & upsells

Houndogargentina

I just bought Cross-Sell and I love it already. The support to install was great. The user interface is very friendly and easy to use. The system has great potential to increase sales and I can see it already. Well done guys! Martin - Houndog.com.ar

Sodapartsexpress Com

Simply the best! The App works exactly like it supposed to and the support is top notch. Thanks!

Eskina Geek

Amazing app, very helpfull and the support is very good!

Ak Fahion

Great app, I like its layout, very clear and beautiful looks. I have tried several cross sell apps, this one is the best so far. Recommend.

Grave Mistake Records

I've been needing an app like this for my store for a while now. Very simple and easy to use, Josh and co. were quickly able to install the app and adjust it to fit my theme seamlessly (as well as handle a few additional tweaks/requests). Hand picking items to cross sell is a breeze; the admin lets you filter products by name / vendor / type / collection / published as you are searching for the best products to match with each other. Looking forward to putting Cross-Sell to work in my store!

Bone Frog Gun Club

This app is easy to use and their support team is always willing and available to help! We highly recommend adding this app to your Shopify store!

Plastic Money

Great app, great customer service

Walletmad

I would absolutely recommend this app. It is so simple to use. Great app to help you grow. Technical support 5stars+. They will help you with installation and set within minutes.

Typrose

Great app! They installed it for me and tweaked it to look great on my theme. Highly recommend!

Websummit

The application is easy to use. It is very easy to set up cross sells among products. Back end functionality provides an excellent user experience. The Cross Sell team installed the application free of charge which helped me to get set up asap. I would highly recommend Cross Sell.