Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Morena Studio

I use the app to set my cross sells. Assigning "hand picked" cross sells in my product page to create "complete the look" in specific styles. Used "global" cross sells in my product page to show best selling items on those styles i did not assign a specific " hand picked" cross sell. As well as showing "global" cross sells in my cart page. The app works very well. The response to my initial set up questions where dealt with fast and efficiently. Other issues or questions I had after setting up where met with the same quick attention and care. I am impressed with the response and help I received.

Dayly Deals

I used this app to suggest products to customers visiting specific page. The suggested cross sell items would pop up and disappear in less than 2 seconds, which was part of my theme's set up. I contacted Josh at Cross Sell and he was enthusiastic to resolve my issue promptly sending me video on showing me how I could make the change in setting. I'm happy with their prompt service.

PITAKA

Overall, this app does great job in providing a customised cross sell option and it keeps developing new features :) Hope it continues to improve on more feature customisation.

The Dress Shop London

Loving this app! I had some initial issues with the install, but the team got me up and running in a few hours. This app will definitely help us to maximise our add on sales. Also the way you can permanently cross link products is very useful. Highly recommend you watch their video guides.

The Bike Project

Functional and easy to use app with great support. Josh was so helpful. Would recommend to shops!!!!!

The Cartridge Centre

Very quick to respond to emails and extremely helpful in assisting with any adaptions you want to make. Highly recommend

April 1, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. Happy we could be of service to you. Cheers!

La Pépixterie

Good app, and very helpful and good support to customize the section in my theme. I appreciated it very well.

I Am Israel

This app is incredible and beautifully designed. We've generated an extra $3K over the last 6 weeks just from this app. Highly recommended!

April 1, 2020

Glad we could help you generate value! If you have any feedback, we're always happy to listen and improve. Cheers!

OZtrail

Great app with incredible support! Josh was fantastic in solving some issues and was extremely prompt and responsive. Best App support we have experienced! Thank you again!

November 19, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Pleasure doing business with you!

ModSock

Allows ModSock to suggest different sock styles like we would for customers in our physical store. It works!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80