Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Giddyupgirl

Well you certainly can't complain about the service. I was having trouble getting it to work in the cart page and sent off a note. I got a replay straight away that it was going to be looked at and within 24 hours it was all working and so we're very happy/impressed. We don't know if it will increase sales but we think it should. I guess we'll see.

Unlimitedcollections

Fills up the product page nicely, free setup, cant beat it! Great app. Was exactly what we needed. Modern and easy to use. Customer service is great too.

Amurrayca

It does everything as advertised, and looks good. I wish I knew whether it was actually driving additional sales for us, but there is no way to check that. Apparently, tracking features are still in development.

Gagron

Great app, but the interface could use some work, looks a little funny

After Alice 2

Have found this a useful tool for trying to alert customers to products they may be interested in. Went for this option rather than Directed Edge as we are a new business with budget restraints. App works well and does what it says on the tin,but I have found picking recommendations has been quite time consuming. There are limits to what can be achieved with this app, as it is functioning at a fairly basic level. Staff very helpful and responsive when I had questions. Set me up so I can use the reciprocal cross sell at its early stage. Really appreciated this. This is good for products that are part of a series.

Armadoro

This app is great!
They fully customised the app to fit my shop. Very quick reply.

Ballet Gift Shop 2

Super easy to install and use. Looks great on our website. The only reason I don't give it a five is my wish for a bulk upload feature in the future!

Dollsanddaydreams

Shopify told us this app was causing major issues with our store – we left an honest review and reached out to the developers through shopify. We also left our initial 5 star review visible below in good faith as working with Stuart in 2017 had been amazing and we hadn’t had issues with the app before.

My team and I were rather taken aback by the overall tone of the emails we received from Josh regarding ‘customers qualms’ when referring to our major issue, but we tried to put it down to his own frustration with Shopify itself.

Shopify now believes the app is not at fault.

As clients we have little to go on other than what Shopify tells us.

We have always loved the app – that is why we didn’t uninstall it as the guru had initially urged us to. We are however very disappointed with how this extremely frustrating situation was handled by Cross Sell’s customer service when communicating directly with us. Their frustration should have been directed at Shopify who named their app the issue rather than us, the customer.

---------
5 star review

Stuart went above and beyond - i have a custom theme that many people tell me stops integrations of apps but oh no Stuart got it working - tried multiple layouts until we found the one that worked the best. Amazing customer servers.

Brilliant product - I'm so excited to showcase related products to my clients ... and for the price, wow pretty impressed! I will be a long term customer.

Shirt Traveler

Love it. This is a great solution to wanting to specify which "related Products" pop up. Exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I wish it had is a better "cart" related products section. You can only specify the same products to be seen in the cart with every product, no matter which items are in your cart. I would love if the same related products that you specify to each item were to show up when you add that item to the cart. Other than that, this is great! Thanks!!

Inverurie Whisk Shop

Easy to use to an extent, a lot of work to begin with but I imagine topping up will be easier. Great app, looks fantastic on the website and the guys were very helpful in getting us the right look. Looking forward to seeing the results!