Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Boost conversions. Recommend products. Upsell & cross sell.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Leshya

Location India

Does its job as its suppose to. Would recommend it. Also a great support from the team

Shopping For A Change 4

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing customer service. Super easy to use app, and so far I really like the product. Our theme was weak in this area so we opted to use this app and are very happy that we did!

Brownbeardeals

Excellent customer service and high quality app! A must need for any store! Best of the best. I had a major problem with my store from a different app and they helped me 100%.

Sculptique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Cross-Sell team was super responsive in getting us promptly set up, including a customization I requested. Because we have almost 800 items, I wanted to continue to show our themes related products (which are the 5 newest items in the collection you're viewing) until we could get to hand pick products for all our items. The Cross-Sell app does give a choice to show one set of default products for items you have customized yet, but I felt we had too many products to show the same set for several hundred items. The Cross-Sell team promptly set this up and we love how it works! On the first day using the app I made customized cross sells of 6-8 items each for almost 80 products in a 4 hr. period by entering keywords into the app's search field to bring up a "click to add" list of products. Simple!

shopsculptique.com

Littlestrawberry

Very helpful support and easy to install and use. Have not seen if it will drive sales yet, but hopeful.

Other Uk

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app that does exactly what it says! Very responsive team that spent some time making sure the integration for our site was flawless. Great help from Stuart, would highly recommend!

The Baby Gift Company

Still too early to tell of it has made a difference to AOV but everything so far has bee great - highly recommend

Noisyprints

Great Service . Thanks ..............................

Epica 2

Time spent using app 1 day

Just added Cross-Sell to our Shopify store and I must say their service is outstanding! Many Shopify APP providers are quick to inquire if they can aid in the set-up process. The Cross-Sell team beats them all, in my view. They were eager to help, took over the process for me and even offered to customize their APP to suit our needs.
I'm quite excited to see how it performs!

Alessfit2

Location Netherlands

Great app! great support. What do you need more :)