Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

NightVisionExperts

Quick responses to installation requests and a particularly good job in matching the Cross Sell tablets to my existing Shopify design.

Helmii

I really recommend this app. I have tried many from the app store but none suited what I needed for my business. I like this app because it gives you the ability to present a range of additional sku's to customers at checkout. Most apps are quite limited in this respect.

South Beach Swimsuits

We had changed over our theme and the people at cross sell helped us set up the app on website again. They were very prompt and helped us very quickly

Canadian Mattress Wholesalers

This app is everything I was looking for. You can manually pick your items so it can be very custom. Also the auto scroll feature is the best! Highly recommend. Also the support is very helpful!!

Necessary Clothing

Great support, great app.

We use Cross Sell on our cart page to gain last-minute sales for smaller items and on our product pages.

You can assign global items to "cross-sell" on product pages, or different for specific products. It loads dynamically so you should put it below the fold.

CardiInternational.com

So I'm fairly selective when it comes to selecting apps. I only want to deal with companies that have good clean code and solid support behind them. Cross Sell is another one of those companies I trust. I've used their app for several of my websites. On our B2C website, I needed them to tweak something for me. Josh was an all-star and did it perfectly.

Great app! Great support! Cross Sell delivers. I'm impressed!

Margie Edwards Jewelry Designs

Love this app. It is easy to use and has increased sales on my website. The staff is very helpful with any questions I have had.

Liam And Lilly

I've been using this app for a couple of years now on liamandlilly.com as well as on highfibreshop.com since its inception earlier this year. For a small company on a budget I haven't found a better solution for crossselling on Shopify.

The team is always responsive, helpful, and friendly, completing requests in a reasonable amount of time even during busy periods.

Highly recommend for those looking to boost their site's performance.

Smythe Us

Great app and customer service!

Furtherfaster

Straight forward to use and the support has been really helpful. Quick to respond and simple explanations.