Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Moni The Label

I tried a few apps for cross selling before trying this one and this is BY FAR the best! Josh is so helpful and the instructions are so much easier to follow than i anticipated and you can fully customise it to your liking. You won't regret this app! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Zup Boards

AMAZING SERVICE!! They went above and beyond to help make sure their app was just the way we wanted it on our website and they even made some really great additional tips to consider for our Shopify website. SUPER grateful for their help! The app itself is great too. Very visually appealing and has already had an impact on upselling to our customers!

Kate Hill Flowers Demo

Great customer service from Josh.

Retroshop Sa

Great support with a delightful attitude (Josh). Their responses are fast and clear. They've identified the issue in a very short period of time and rectified it without me having to left a finger. This level of service is a rare commodity nowadays. Thumbs Up!

Revly

Great app! Easy to use and update!

Bowtieclubdotcom

This is one of those absolute must have apps that runs perfectly and makes you money!!!! www.bowtieclub.com

Pettouni

We had a little trouble communicating, which was the fault on my end because of our email stuffing up. But Josh helped me set it up quickly and efficiently.

Very glad to have used this app!

Secretskivvies Com

Works great! Josh did the install for me. Had to write to him twice to get through but once it was escalated he got it done super quickly. Exactly what I was looking for!

Brikly

Great customer support, very responsive and professional. Resolved my issue quickly.

Happy Way

We have been using version 1 for a year now and just recently upgraded to version 2. Additional sales from using cross sell app have been amazing and customer support have been prompt - 5 stars!