Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

3D Fitness

I cannot recommend this app highly enough!!

I am somewhat of a novice to Shopify and had some trouble with installation due to a few idiosyncrasies with my theme. I knew that I wanted the functionality of this app, but I did not know if I wanted to spend the time during the initial development of my site to get this particular function working. As a result I uninstalled the app. Steve then contacted me to see if there was anything he could do to help. He was incredibly responsive, and he spent time working late at night to help me install the app within my theme and get it functioning perfectly the very same day I first spoke with him.

The rest of the app is extremely easy to use and intuitive. I will now be using this app on multiple websites that I administer!

Billigebutterfly.dk

Perfect app and really good service from the supportteam.

I can recommend this app to others :)

Airy Mary Ltd

I cannot recommend this App highly enough. I sell swimwear and really needed to show briefs with bikini tops. Shopify's random recommended products were nonsensical on the page - showing more bikini tops next to bikinis. I tried two other Apps but they didn't work with my template and based on my experience, they can't achieve customised product by product cross sells.
This App really works and it's easy to change the font sizes and colours.
The support was excellent too. I got an answer to a question immediately over the weekend.
If you want to see how it looks feel free to check some swimwear on my website www.airymary.com
Also, if you put something in the cart you'll see the 'Before you checkout have you considered.....?' recommended products which always show up (generic products I'm keen to upsell).
Do persevere if you've had trouble with other Apps. This one is worth it.

Chandler 4 Yachts

Really good App, intuitive and easy to use, easily customized to your stores theme. I had a slight problem because of the code in my theme (caused by something else), and contacted their support, Steve replied really quickly, looked into it and gave me the fix straight away, this is a MUST HAVE app for your store.

Rockstar Fabulous

By far the best APP I've come across. Easy to install, intuitive dashboard, and excellent support. I wish they all came this way. Related items are so important for conversion and this APP made quite an impression with me. I highly recommend.

Logos For Teams

This is a great app. Exactly what I was looking for! I have several products that I needed to make 'related products' for most of the products in my store. This app allowed me to select these products as 'default related products' and instantly assign (as related products) to over 4000 products, instantly! I might add that Steve was very helpful in tweaking my CSS to match my theme - thank you!

TalismanUnlimited.com

really, really smart, well thought out, intuitive, and a pleasure to use - with 900 skus in 16 Collections and 4 Categories, the cross referencing had to be imperative and facile for me - and if Cross Sell were any easier, it would be clairvoyant. Mr. Jones and Company have a true winner.
Thanks

Millany

Steve was very helpful with the installation of Cross Sell and the product seems very good so far, would definitely recommend.

sugar and spice crafts

I cannot say enough good things about this app and in particular the support.
Steve was absolutely fabulous in helping me (well actually he did it all) customise it into a position that suited me better.
Can't wait to start seeing results

mentry.ville

A fantastic alternative to the default "recommended items" built into our theme. App allows you to hand merch each product to select relevant recommendations - perfect for managing smaller and/or unique product inventories. The controls are simple, yet elegant allowing for power and flexibility in your merchandising strategies.

Installation was extremely simple and fast. We had the default view up and running in less than 5 minutes. More importantly, the support provided by Steve was second-to-none. He was fantastic in helping us massage the styles to perfectly match the site design. What's more, he did it in an incredibly short amount of time.

This is - without a doubt - the most useful app we've installed to date!