Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Baxters Boutique

I would highly recommend this app. Its so easy to use and Steve is an excellent resource to leverage. We are really happy with the ease of set up and it took no time at all to get our cross sells up and running in a live environment.

Raw Generation Juices

This app was very easy to install and looks great on our site! Looking forward to seeing if we get more sales from using it. Highly recommend as you can specify which products you want to recommend on a product to product basis.

www.dejecobridalcouture.com

Very nice app to use. It's very easy to use and install. Steve in support was very, very helpful in helping to install the app. (JOHNNIE ON THE SPOT SUPPORT ON A SUNDAY *****) Showing related products is very helpful in boosting sales. I love this App.

Dejeco Bridal couture.

Avanaa.com

Cross-Sell was very simple to use and gave me the ability to associate cross selling products manually with related products via an easy to use interface. Great for matching items from different collections. Team is also willing to tailor the look and feel of the cross-sell items to match your site. Very useful and affordable. Only small bemol, it is necessary to dedicate a bit of time to match all the items...

Chocolatiers

Works like a treat. Often automated product recommendation tools don't reflect your need to bump up sales for certain products, with this system you can get a greater number of eyeballs on those important products.

The Condom Factory

Really useful app. It's very simple to select or update the products you want to work with. Picking the right products really makes a difference to your average basket.

Miniluu

As a shopper I've always found customized cross selling to be a time saver. It saves you from having to search the site for product variations or complimentary products. So I knew I wanted one on my site but hadn't found one that was fully customizable and easy to edit. Cross-Sell was up and running within minutes and the dashboard makes it easy to select suggested products for each of your products. In a heartbeat it upped the functionality and convenience factor of our site.

1 2 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 79 Next