Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross sell related products & personalized recommendations

Ak Fahion

Great app, I like its layout, very clear and beautiful looks. I have tried several cross sell apps, this one is the best so far. Recommend.

Grave Mistake Records

I've been needing an app like this for my store for a while now. Very simple and easy to use, Josh and co. were quickly able to install the app and adjust it to fit my theme seamlessly (as well as handle a few additional tweaks/requests). Hand picking items to cross sell is a breeze; the admin lets you filter products by name / vendor / type / collection / published as you are searching for the best products to match with each other. Looking forward to putting Cross-Sell to work in my store!

Bone Frog Gun Club

This app is easy to use and their support team is always willing and available to help! We highly recommend adding this app to your Shopify store!

Plastic Money

Great app, great customer service

Walletmad

I would absolutely recommend this app. It is so simple to use. Great app to help you grow. Technical support 5stars+. They will help you with installation and set within minutes.

Typrose

Great app! They installed it for me and tweaked it to look great on my theme. Highly recommend!

Websummit

The application is easy to use. It is very easy to set up cross sells among products. Back end functionality provides an excellent user experience. The Cross Sell team installed the application free of charge which helped me to get set up asap. I would highly recommend Cross Sell.

Sabinamusayev

very happy with the product and the support!! highly recommended!

Ohbebe

Outstanding support - so responsive and helpful! And the app works great. Highly recommend.

Ikariaresortwear

Easy to use and great customer support!