Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Cross Sell
4.9
November 14, 2022

The app was easy to install and the cross sell support team were helpful in answering my questions. There were a few things that needed to be changed to suit our branding however this was done promptly :)

Linen Social
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cross Sell replied November 15, 2022

We, the team at Cross Sell appreciate you, for taking the time to leave us an awesome review 🙂! Thank you!

November 4, 2022

This app has perfectly transformed my website to allow customers to add items to smash and select upgrades for my rage room. I installed another third party app that interfered with the Cross Sell & Cart Upsell app. I sent a message to the Jorge, and their dev team added code to my store and fixed the issue. Their response time was fast too. Thank you Jorge and coders.

Liberty City Rage Room
Time spent using app: 3 months
Cross Sell replied November 4, 2022

On behalf of the Cross Sell team, thank you for your awesome review 🙂! We appreciate you!!

October 31, 2022

We have been using the Cross Sell app for a few months now and we have seen an increase on sales from it. We needed some help updating the app to show specific products and the customer service team was fast and helpful.

Serious Tissues
Time spent using app: 11 months
Cross Sell replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for your awesome review 🙂! We appreciate you!

October 28, 2022

This is one of the best apps I use - it more than pays for itself. I love that it lets me hand-pick which items to suggest for each product. That helps my shop keep its small biz feel even though I'm using a big-biz tool.

Shiny Happy World
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cross Sell replied October 31, 2022

Hey there 👋🏽 You're awesome! Thanks for a wonderful review!

October 25, 2022

The team help customize the a 2 column display on mobile.. The team promptly did this free of charge. :)

Paris Truck Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cross Sell replied October 31, 2022

Thank you for leaving us an awesome review!