Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

Cross Sell & Cart Upsell

by Cross Sell

Recommended & Related Products. Upsell & Cross sell Discounts.

MasterLocks.com

I've only been using this app for about 2 weeks now, but it has been great so far! My company has been looking for an app to Up-sell products on the cart page for a while now. This is the second app we have tried and it is significantly better than the pervious one we used. It is extremely user friendly and every time I have needed help, the Cross Sell customer support has been impeccable. They respond to messages the same day or next day at the latest and have helped me move the location of the cross sell bars on both the product pages and cart page. I am very pleased with how easy it is to use the app and how helpful the support team has been when I've needed anything!

Crooked Supply

I accounted a problem with the pop-up but the Henry and the team were able to fix it. Happy with the service!

The Polished Jar

Their support is unbelievable. They are extremely helpful and super kind. Thank you so much for customizing everything for me!

Little Prince London

Amazing! I have had this installed for just under a week and have only added a handful of cross sells - it's already generated an extra 10% revenue for us.

Bare Kind

Really easy to use, it generates a lot of sales for me, definitely a worth while
App to install - thanks team

MediaMarkt

There are several options with multiple configurations. The support team is quite fast and helpful. Recommended App.

Tarotzaar - Tarot & Oracle Card Store

Such a great app, well worth the price, and they have such a helpful and efficient support team! Highly recommended!

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, you made our day :)

Please feel free to contact us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.

Kind regards,
Petra

Boathouse

Great app for the price!
Ability to add cross-sells to both the product page and cart. Global selections make the process easier as well.

September 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! :)

Legacy History Pride

Cross Sell works!! It is very user friendly and the support is GREAT! It took me sometime to learn how I needed it to work for my business...but once I realized all of what it really offered it has been a great success. Customers don't have to think that hard or navigate far to see what needs to be added to their shopping cart.

September 1, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it :) Please feel free to contact our support anytime you have a question about Cross Sell, we are always happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Petra

London Lash UK

This is a great app with a really responsive support team. Makes it really easy to add cross sells and upsell popups to your store, and super intuitive to use – we love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84