Cross Sell Recommend Products

Cross Sell Recommend Products

by Cross Sell

Cross Sell, Personalize & Recommend Related Products & Upsell

Black Mango

We swapped over to this app from another one and it is amazing!! Would 100% recommend, does so much more than the other apps and the support is fabulous. I had a few custom changes that I wanted to make and support were straight onto it.

doggo4life

Really AAA+ support! Goes the extra mile totally, fixed so much stuff and customized a lot off things on my website.
Looks great now, I feel safe and good about finding a stable provider, been testing others and looking around but nah, This is the best one so far, and price is accepted with very nice layout overall and really top top support.

Dylans Candy Bar Dev

This app was recommended to me and is working amazing so far! Support was beyond helpful and super fast to respond.

INK POISONING APPAREL

So far so good! I love what this app does. At first there was a malfunction, but it was quickly fixed and runs amazingly now. Definitely suggest this app.

The Black Seed Co

Excellent customer service. Josh is very quick to respond to queries and went above and beyond in accommodating us. Thanks!

inspira shop

The App is sleek and works. Customer support is beyond amazing, can't stress that enough. 10/10, would recommend.

Stayclassy.no

Needed some custom fixing because my currency was not supported initially. Helped me out immediately with fixing the problem + customization. Excellent support

My Fur Kid Sanctuary

Prompt response to resolve my installation issues to my website. Still new with this apps and still exploring.

SCENE SHANG

I used this app to recommend specific products on the product pages and it makes the user experience more meaningful. The backend selection of the related product is intuitive and user friendly too. Josh and his team were very responsive in the support in helping to resolve some issues that i needed for my website. Thanks!

Avia.com

Great great app, used it to cross-merchandise each collection, very effective and helped consumers navigate throughout the site. Josh was great when we needed help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79