Cross Sell - Recommend Items
Cross Sell - Make more money with recommended products! Suggest items on product pages, the cart page & when users add items to the cart!
Cross Sell - Increase AOV
Proven to help you increase AOV (average order value) with handpicked or global cross sells. Clicks & conversions tracked for you too!
Upsell & cross sell products
Recommend products in a popup when customers add products to their cart. Great way to show add-ons, also bought, or complete the look items!
About Cross Sell Recommend Products
What does Cross Sell Do?
Hand pick related items to show or recommend alongside each product in your store.
This encourages users to add more items to their cart, increasing your AOV (average order value) and profits.
Unlike other apps that automate collections, Cross Sell gives you finer curation control -- you know your customers best.
- Curate cross sells on both your product and cart pages
- Optional "popup" that show cross sells after shopper adds to their cart
- Show default products when hand-picked aren't available
- "Smart Cart" feature to recommend items based on the last item added to a cart
- Inventory syncing - only show products that are in stock
- Prevent products from displaying if they are already in your cart
- Turn Cross Sell on and off throughout the site at the click of a button
- Customize the heading text and theme styles
- Show 1-15 cross sell items per page
- Click "Add App" at the top of this page
- Request a FREE theme installation from our team or follow the in-app instructions to do it yourself in a couple minutes
- Hand pick a few related items or set up global cross sells in 1 click
- Review your Settings (activate Quickview preview or the Upsell Popup)
We've helped thousands of stores increase average order value by styling Cross Sell to fit their brand, so don't be afraid to get in touch. We work around the clock too!
Cross Sell is priced competitively and we have an exciting roadmap of features ahead.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 809 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Black Seed Co
Excellent customer service. Josh is very quick to respond to queries and went above and beyond in accommodating us. Thanks!
Please do not install this app - it has led to major bugs and issues with my website which have still not been resolved. The developer installed code on my site in the early hours of the morning (due to time zone differences) and within a couple of minutes I became inundated with spam emails saying items were out of stock when they weren't. I have now 3 other known issues on my site and despite removing the app and adding security apps there appears to be little else I can do. Shopify have been in contact and do not know what has happened and I am now going to have to spend money to get this resolved. Sales have fallen as my site has odd bugs and strange things going on, I really wish I had never installed this app at all
Hi Helen. When you first contacted us on the night of Tuesday May 28th, we were concerned to hear about the inventory problems you were having. We reached out Wednesday morning but by then you had already removed our app and we could not troubleshoot due to not having access to your store. We requested access again (which you approved) to remove our code, and even made you a video explaining the changes we made and later removed. It's very important to mention, as I did many times before via email and even through a detailed technical video I sent, that OUR APP DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PRODUCTS' INVENTORY.
We did our best to help you, and suggested contacting Shopify Support so that they could help narrow down the problem through their activity & access logs.
That said, I find that it's very unfair of you to blame us for issues that:
(1) we could not have been technically responsible for
(2) that Shopify (who have your full activity & access logs ) can't even explain
We're a small hard working team who run an honest business. We'd never dream of disturbing one of our customer's businesses over making a dollar. It's not us.
We're more than happy to work with you, your team and Shopify to address any problems and determine who's at fault.
All this said, my team and I would really appreciate if you removed your review, because it does not reflect accurate information about our app or how it affects stores.
The App is sleek and works. Customer support is beyond amazing, can't stress that enough. 10/10, would recommend.