Show Related Products
Cross sell related products on product & cart pages & when users add items to the cart! Easily customizable to fit your theme!
Increase Average Order Value
Proven to help you increase AOV (average order value) with smart suggestions or personalized recommendations. Clicks & conversions tracked!
Add to Cart Upsell Funnel
Recommend products in a popup when customers click add to cart. Show add-ons, also bought, or complete the look items!
About Cross Sell Related Products
"About Cross Sell (the #1 app for cross selling and upselling related and recommended products)
Show personalized recommendations or related items alongside each product on your store.
Cross sells will encourage customers to add more items to their cart, increasing your AOV (average order value) and your profits.
With the option to choose products manually, or based on sales history, orders and collections, Cross Sell gives you more control than any other app when it comes to choosing which products you want to show as cross sell or upsells.
- Show 1-15 cross sell items per page * One click ""add to cart"" buttons for Upsell Popup & product/cart cross sells
- Show AI generated recommendations unique to each product based on sales history, orders & collections. Let the algorithm generate the smart recommendations for you!
- Upsell popup that shows your customers recommended products on either cart or product pages
- DISCOUNTS: Configure percentage based, fixed amount or ""buy X get Y"" discount/offers with Shopify Automatic Discounts or codes, by showing them in our headers!
- Customizable & works on all Shopify themes
- Personalize related items on both your product and cart pages
- Show a storewide set of related products when hand-picked suggestions are not set
- Show related items on the cart page based on the last item added
- Optional setting to hide related items if they're out-of-stock
- Prevent related products from displaying if they are already in the cart
- Turn related items on or off on product or cart pages via Settings
- Customize the heading text and theme styles
- Click ""Add App"" at the top of this page
- Request a FREE theme installation from our team or follow the in-app instructions to do it yourself in a couple minutes
- Hand pick a few related items or set up global cross sells in 1 click
- Review your Settings (choose a theme, activate Instant Add to Cart buttons, Quickview buttons or the Upsell Popup)
We've helped thousands of stores increase average order value by styling Cross Sell to fit their brand, so don't be afraid to get in touch.
Cross Sell is priced competitively and we have an exciting roadmap of features ahead."
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The Socks Closet
I used this app to help to increse my ticket. It's very nice and have different options that helps to show related products
thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate it and we are glad to hear you are enjoying our app.
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime you have a question, we are always happy to help.
Petra from Cross Sell
Great app for cross selling products. We just started to use and had some challenges for making it work. All these challenges were quickly solved by the support team of the app. We received answer before 24 hours which is great. They were so helpful during all the integration process.
I am very glad to hear you were satisfied with our customer support, we did our best to solve all of your issues in a timely manner so you can enjoy our app as soon as possible :)
Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we are always happy to help.
Petra from Cross Sell
reached out to support twice and they ignored my messages. I gave them plenty of time to respond but I never got one.
I am very sorry you never received our email, but we reply within 24 hours. I see you sent us only one email on the 24th of April and I personally replied with the issue fixed on the 25th of April.
Can you please double check your inbox? Reply was sent to email@example.com and the email was never opened.